• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

I could be way off, seriously.

Btw, before anyone mentions it. I know I have no Bayern. I am working on it. Stupidly hard to get kits. Also very expensive.

Also where are your Real kits :lol

Goddaaamn at that list, nice.

Top of the page top of the page

T83pH.png

Speaking of stadiums in FIFA, Schlacke's is most certainly the worst one ever. Their stupid roof throws shadows over the whole pitch and you can hardly see shit.

Clegg

Biggest star doesn't mean best player.

Rooney is by far the biggest star.

Can't really say who the best player is though.

Fergie

Banned
I played Juve and you can't really hold down the sprint button and receive a ball. Was funny.
Sounds interesting, can't wait to try it. Tactical defending fucked me over for a good couple of weeks, much easier now.

Biggest star doesn't mean best player.

Rooney is by far the biggest star.

Can't really say who the best player is though.

When Bebe and Andesron fusion up.

Zabojnik

Love the first touch. Player modelling is shockingly hit & miss, as always. Giovinco, Buffon and Chiellini look great, Marchisio, Vučinić and Asamoah look like shit.

fifa13demo01.jpg

fifa13demo02.jpg

fifa13demo03.jpg

fifa13demo04.jpg

fifa13demo05.jpg

fifa13demo06.jpg

confuziz

Banned
UEFA Withhold Prize Money From Fenerbahce

Fenerbahçe and Eskişehirspor are among the 23 teams to be hit by the UEFA Financial Fair Play requirements which have come into effect.

According to UEFA, the clubs penalized today have been identified by the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) as having important overdue payables towards other clubs, and/or towards employees or social/tax authorities.

Full list of the 23 clubs:
FK Borac Banja Luka (BIH)
FK Sarajevo (BIH)
FK Željezničar (BIH)
PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL)
HNK Hajduk Split (CRO)
NK Osijek (CRO)
Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
Málaga CF (ESP)
Maccabi Netanya FC (ISR)
FK Shkendija 79 (MKD)
Floriana FC (MLT)
FK Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)
FK Rudar Pjevlja (MNE)
Ruch Chorzów (POL)
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
FC Dinamo Bucureşti (ROU)
FC Rapid Bucureşti (ROU)
FC Vaslui (ROU)
FC Rubin Kazan (RUS)
FK Partizan (SRB)
FK Vojvodina (SRB)
Eskişehirspor (TUR)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)

Wilbur

Banned
Please do not say:

Rooney
Cleverley
Robin "little boy screamed United" Van Persie
Kagawa

FIFA13 demo Is on Xbox Live now I believe! Gold members only. Shame I'm in Manchester today. :(

You honestly think Aguero is a bigger star than Rooney? He's really not. Tevez is a bigger star. Van Persie is a bigger star. Gerrard is a bigger star.

I think you're confusing biggest with best (as is Anderson)

FootballFan

No one really knew Aguero outside La Liga before his move to City.

Most La Liga fans have had that "I liked him before it was cool to like him" phase(me included lol). (Cazorla, Silva, Torres, Aguero, Yaya, Mata etc). But I agree with you guys, Aguero is not a bigger "star" than Wayne Rooney. Wasn't there a discussion on Cazorla not being a star couple days ago? Haha. Who really cares who is a bigger star though..

Clegg

We aren't talking about who the best player is though.

This is simply about who the biggest star is.

Aguero wouldn't even be in the Top 10.

Aguero is in the "top 10". He will be close to the top soon enough too. Just needs time and for his agents to do the relevant deals.

He will never have the fandom Rooney has though. More or less every single person in England knows who Wayne Rooney is.

I don't think Aguero > Rooney is even that clear cut playing wise though. Aguero certainly had a better season last year but Rooney was still very good. Rooney is quite an easy target right now.

dc89

Aguero is in the "top 10". He will be close to the top soon enough too. Just needs time and for his agents to do the relevant deals.

He will never have the fandom Rooney has though. More or less every single person in England knows who Wayne Rooney is.

I don't think Aguero > Rooney is even that clear cut playing wise though. Aguero certainly had a better season last year but Rooney was still very good. Rooney is quite an easy target right now.

I think Puma paid him £5M in sponsorships. I remember it being one of the biggest endorsements.

Guesses:

Aguero is huge in Argentina, big in Spain and England
Rooney is gigantic in countries where the PL is the most-watched league
Gerrard and Lampard are big in England
Van Persie is big in England and huge in Holland

I wouldn't laugh at somebody for thinking that Aguero's the biggest star. Makes sense to me.

Constant media bollocks: Balotelli
Marketability in PL-loving countries: Rooney
Worldwide popularity: Aguero, tbh
Quality: Tie between RVP and Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom