• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

He's desperate for the money.

He's spent the last few years drinking beer, taking drugs and eating burgers so I hope they pick a really easy opponent.

My mate bumped into him in Australia a while back. Massively overweight and completely off his face on coke.

Fellaini benched against Croatia because he's "tired". Time for Defour to step up.

LOL. Terrible defending and mistake by Kompany, Perisic scored of course. 0-1 to Croatia after 5 mins.

Yup.

Really not impressed by the FIFA 13 demo so far. Football this is not.

The Pro Evo demo seemed alright to me. Not good enough to jump back on the wagon, but a definite step forward

Me and my brother disagree with Wales' group. I say its a group full of shite who Wales could qualify above with a small degree of quality. My brother says its a tough group, with Scotland, Macedonia, Belgium and Serbia, as though those teams are difficult to overcome. For me, aside from Serbia (and Belgium, if they pull it together,) Wales should be disappointed if they fail to get a reasonable number of points

fuenf

Don't know, I didn't hate them that much in the past. But when you're sure that these guys won't ever win somethng with the amount of talent available, that's just depressing and it's hard to actually care.

That's true. It's unbelievable how bad they currently are, they're making Austria look like Dortmund.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Serbia score again. The worst defending I've ever seen.

One world class talent in Bale can't save these Championship players from giving goals away. The team has no quality down the spine.

That whole upper tier empty. Wow.
Not surprised tbh. After the shit showing at the Euro's and it being on a Wednesday night. Plus I think everyone has just been focused on the Olympics this summer and spent their money there.

Still looks like a 60k crowd though.

So Russia beats Israel 4-0, but it came at a price. 3 substitutions due to injuries and even worse, 2 of them were Zenit players :( Anyukov's injury looked bad too, goodbye champions league campaign.

Don't laugh yet, there's more to come from him. Our defending is hilariously bad too, Kompany and Vermaelen keep making decisive mistakes in Belgium matches. Croatia will score 2-3 more goals at this rate tonight. Serbia beating Wales won't help either.

I am hoping for you guys! Like the self torture of cheering for a team that constnatly fucks up, also helps with all the Chelsea players of course. ;)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Balebalebale

Beautiful free kick. Hes going to have to do an RVP and carry this team.

Right decision for me tbf. Made the most of the contact, but he definitely shoved his arm into his face/chest, which as far as I'm aware is illegal

Our players look like the don't even care at all.

I blame Toni Kroos because I didn't really watch it and it's always a right thing to blame Kroos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom