• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

For everyone talking about considering a gaming PC of any description:

GET IN THIS THREAD!

I created my own build after reading the OP and asking for advice in the thread and I couldn't be happier with the ridiculous performance. Great thread!
Reposting this for the new page, it is important for your wallets and your gaming futures that you guys see this post :p

Linius

Hello FIFA 13 demo, football games are my passion. Come at me now.

EDIT

Arsenal fans being troller big time by this demo :lol (RVP)

/ok then, *adding Ladykillers to my backlog*

I wish I lived in the US since pc part prices are a bitch in Europe.

Really? I don't think they're so different if you add the VAT (edit: or rather the American VAT equivalent..whatever it's called). You can't really avoid it anymore in most parts of the US (afaik). But I like those mail-in rebates they often have.

Btw. I just built a diablo 3 pc for a female friend of mine for 250 euro some 2-3 months ago. She was really impressed that I managed to stay within her budget, hehe

bud23

The World champ starts its title defense in 3 minutes,Georgia VS Spain in Tbilisi.

Fun Fact; Spain's unbeaten run in World Cup qualification matches stretches back to 45 games. Their last defeat dates back to 31st March 1993, when Clemente's men lost in Denmark. FEAR.

Spain;Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi; Iniesta, Silva and Soldado.

confuziz

Banned
The World champ´s starts its title defense in 3 minutes,Georgia VS Spain in Tbilisi.

Fun Fact; Spain's unbeaten run in World Cup qualification matches stretches back to 45 games. Their last defeat dates back to 31st March 1993, when Clemente's men lost in Denmark. FEAR.

Spain;Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Piqué, Jordi Alba; Busquets, Xabi Alonso, Xavi; Iniesta, Silva and Soldado.

Kashia playing for Georgia. He's sooo good

Fucck me in the anus with a bulldozer, FIFA 13 is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than 12.

For the first time I really play with humans and not with robots.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Archie Thompson!!!

Jordan 2 Australia 1 with five minutes to go. :O

Ironic that a man from New Zealand had to sort things out for Australia.

panty

I always feel funny when Spain plays.

Fucck me in the anus with a bulldozer, FIFA 13 is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than 12.

For the first time I really play with humans and not with robots.

I was playing with keyboard and mouse and it still felt better compared to 12.

Can't wait for the PS3 version.

Linius

FIFA 13 so far

Arsenal - Dortmund 0 - 0
Arsenal - Dortmund 0 - 0
Manchester City - Dortmund 0 - 3
Manchester City - Dortmund 1 - 1

Dortmund is the computer. I kinda suck so far :p

Israel 0 - Russia 2 at halftime so it's obvious that what I want to do is complain. We called up 3 strikers, Kerzhakov, Kokorin and Dzyuba and then Dzyuba gets hurt in training. Capello refuses to call up a replacement. Now against Israel he decides to to play a 4-4-2 and then Kokorin gets hurt and Capello puts on a midfielder (Fayzulin) and from what I could tell, he sends Shirokov to play striker. I remember when Shirokov used to be a CB at Euro 2008.

Oh and it seems like Capello hates creativity. First Arshavin doesn't get a call up and now Dzagoev can't crack the starting lineup.

George RR Martin and JK Rowling are the best authors I've read in terms of gradually picking up the pace in their books, and making it difficult to put the book down when you get into the last 100 pages of each book. Come at me bros

I hate when Spain touches without sense and they pass it to Arbeloa. Absurd.

Qué coñazo.

Arbeloa would batter you in a fight

Linius

George RR Martin and JK Rowling are the best authors I've read in terms of gradually picking up the pace in their books, and making it difficult to put the book down when you get into the last 100 pages of each book. Come at me bros

I love Harry Potter and GoT. I'd like to add Murakami to the list, true page turners.

I will probably get FIFA on PC. Don't have the PS3 anymore and I will probably get FIFA cravings before long. That said I didn't even buy FIFA12 in the end but I did end up playing it a fair bit at uni.

Firstly I need a new PC.

Hixx

FIFA 13 so far

Arsenal - Dortmund 0 - 0
Arsenal - Dortmund 0 - 0
Manchester City - Dortmund 0 - 3
Manchester City - Dortmund 1 - 1

Dortmund is the computer. I kinda suck so far :p

Dortmund are nails to score against they just pack the edge of their box.

I'd thow him a ball and he wouldn't know what to do.

I was going to link a video of his goal against Reading, but according to Google and Youtube, it was a figment of my imagination

@Linius, fistbump your screen

@Regulus, you're lying or mental if you didn't find the last 100 pages of the last 3 books to be unputdownable. I mean, come on.
Ministry fight, cave & Dumbledore death, battle of Hogwarts

Fair enough, the epilogue was weak, but overall the ending of Deathly Hallows was an emotional rollercoaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom