• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.

choodi

Banned
UEFA Withhold Prize Money From Fenerbahce

Fenerbahçe and Eskişehirspor are among the 23 teams to be hit by the UEFA Financial Fair Play requirements which have come into effect.

According to UEFA, the clubs penalized today have been identified by the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) as having important overdue payables towards other clubs, and/or towards employees or social/tax authorities.

Full list of the 23 clubs:
FK Borac Banja Luka (BIH)
FK Sarajevo (BIH)
FK Željezničar (BIH)
PFC CSKA Sofia (BUL)
HNK Hajduk Split (CRO)
NK Osijek (CRO)
Club Atlético de Madrid (ESP)
Málaga CF (ESP)
Maccabi Netanya FC (ISR)
FK Shkendija 79 (MKD)
Floriana FC (MLT)
FK Budućnost Podgorica (MNE)
FK Rudar Pjevlja (MNE)
Ruch Chorzów (POL)
Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
FC Dinamo Bucureşti (ROU)
FC Rapid Bucureşti (ROU)
FC Vaslui (ROU)
FC Rubin Kazan (RUS)
FK Partizan (SRB)
FK Vojvodina (SRB)
Eskişehirspor (TUR)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)

Sorry for quoting something from 20 pages ago, but where is Barca, Madrid, Valencia and all the other Spanish clubs that owe the government millions of euros in tax?

Did I miss where they paid off their tax debts?

Sorry for quoting something from 20 pages ago, but where is Barca, Madrid, Valencia and all the other Spanish clubs that owe the government millions of euros in tax?

Did I miss where they paid off their tax debts?

Didn't they all get a deal to pay it off with the Spanish government? So they actually got repayment plans and are sticking to their agreement, while I imagine the clubs getting suspended for not paying tax are simply not... Paying their tax and don't have any plan to fix it. Just like the clubs no paying other clubs what they are supposed to or players.

Also all those clubs apparently just have to turn in reports and such to show they actually got a plan to get their prize money. So if the clubs would get their shit together and stop being run by a bunch of idiots, they are accepted again.

Zabojnik

fifalucio.png

EA are so fucking lazy they couldn't even change Lulcio's profile photo. At least photoshop it, for fuck's sake.

FootballFan

Concacaf is by far the easiest federation to enter the world cup.... nowconmebol is the toughest, shit is ruthless for everyone.

Oceania?? New Zealand are the strongest team, rest are Solomon Islands, Tonga, Samoa etc. lol.

Sergio is a diver yes, but he is usually incredibly calm and level headed.

I think he meant it in a good way, if not then he has probably only watched Busquets on the "Barca Cheat!" youtube vids and nowhere else. Because Busquets was so damn crazy at the Euros and every la liga game, right? :lol :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fifalucio.png

EA are so fucking lazy they couldn't even change Lulcio's profile photo. At least photoshop it, for fuck's sake.

Matri was still wearing his Cagliari shirt in FIFA 12.

I wonder how bad his first touch is. I don't think this engine can handle it.

Oceania?? New Zealand are the strongest team, rest are Solomon Islands, Tonga, Samoa etc. lol.

Yeah but the winner of Oceania isn't even guaranteed a World Cup spot, they need to play in an intercontinental playoff. Coincidently, this time the intercontinental playoff is against CONCACAF.

Zabojnik

falcao is the most famous but james is only 21 and already our best of all time...btw juve gaf ur chile players were dirty

You're dirty.

Matri's first touch seems to be decent in the game. Speaking of Chileans, this is Vidal. WTF. At least get the haircut right. Fucking EA, how hard can it be?

fifavidal.png

Plasma

Banned
fifalucio.png

Played the demo last night and Arteta still has his Everton shirt on in his profile picture, They should go back to using the ingame models for the profile pics.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good Guy Jojo
Yes, there was truth to the rumors. Juventus came with a lot of insistence & my future was in the balance.

It's normal to feel a few things: playing in the Champions League, feel a new environment, be part of a big project

It was a moment of reflection. In the end I chose Florence because I could not betray this city."

Damage control or the truth?

He has also confirmed that he has not signed any new release clause and will wait until next summer before he decides his future. In other words, he's okay with betraying the city next seaosn.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's going to be so bad, it's effectively a pass.

Vidal? :p

How was Isla?

for some thank god reason they had vidal onthe back line of 3 lol. isla was a fucking nightmare but he got subbed around 63. this little mighty mouse mendele got a red card for kicking us in the face. who does juan cuadrado play for I know its in serie a this kid is unbelievable

AndresON777

shooting blanks
im not fucking kidding they had arturo fucking vidal as center back lol. they still almost beat us with 10 men lol. who owns inter btw? i know its not a popular question but please indulge me

pulga

Banned
ok you win you fucking inca quien es esa vieja in your avatar? no offense but we're conmebol bros so we talk shit

don't listen to this little guy he is full of shit. if you play trinidad and tobagle and jamacaganja for your group you obviously have an advantage. now, when you see gods like james and falcao things are different.

don't worry though qualifying is done for a few rounds lol

the fuck? :lol

edit: wait, is tobagle supposed to be something Im not catching on to? :lol :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
for some thank god reason they had vidal onthe back line of 3 lol. isla was a fucking nightmare but he got subbed around 63. this little mighty mouse mendele got a red card for kicking us in the face. who does juan cuadrado play for I know its in serie a this kid is unbelievable

The great city of Florence.

Nightmare is exactly what we're looking for! He fits right in with a midfield of Nightmare Asamoah, Nightmare Pirlo, Nightmare Vidal and Dreamy Marchisio.

Zabojnik

im not fucking kidding they had arturo fucking vidal as center back lol. they still almost beat us with 10 men lol. who owns inter btw? i know its not a popular question but please indulge me

horse_teeth-793536.jpg

Massimo Moratti

I'm hearing Isla was in splendid form, which is encouraging after a 6 months stop.

As for Jojo ... for some reason he seems to quite like it in Firenze. There are worse places, I'll admit that.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
The great city of Florence.

Nightmare is exactly what we're looking for! He fits right in with a midfield of Nightmare Asamoah, Nightmare Pirlo, Nightmare Vidal and Dreamy Marchisio.

bielsa went to bilbao but for some reason this borghi dude (sounds like an ass creed bad guy kept coming at us) I mean this dude didnt give a fuck he was down 1 man. he had isla on the right wing with every fucking counterattack and they came at us with everything. luckily we have this boy wonder named james and obv falcao so we won 3-1. vidal as cb tho lol

neoanarch

Football Weekly and the Ramble talking about how they want more WC qualification rounds in UEFA. While in Mexico we want to do away with them.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
wait i was talking about this guy:

http://radiohrn.hn/d/sites/default/files/Luis-Fernando-Suarez.jpg?1299856651[IMG]

not this guy

[IMG]http://lastmanstanding87.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/luis-suarez.jpg[IMG]

first one's colombian. take him back![/QUOTE]

oh sorry that is your coach right? i have a friend from Honduras and he said your coach is colombian. if so bail the fuck out were terrible lol!

Mumei

These last few weeks have been dreadfully boring for me Football-wise. I am not really sure what channel(s) prelims are on (if any) or whether I even have access to said channel(s). I am mostly just keeping up through this thread.

Any Americans here who can explain?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
These last few weeks have been dreadfully boring for me Football-wise. I am not really sure what channel(s) prelims are on (if any) or whether I even have access to said channel(s). I am mostly just keeping up through this thread.

what do you have Im guessing comcast?

AndresON777

shooting blanks

watch Colombia-Chile. was a really close match with mad drama...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom