• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT4| Welcome Sweet and Tender Hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
we destroyed uruguay and chile the only way russia beats us is if you bring your legendary women and vodka. count the transfer fees of our players. Only dzagoev is a top flight prospect and iirc your keeper is short and fat

I thought we were talking about fifa? But actually, according transfermarkt the Russian squad has 1.5x the market value of Colombia. And the great Dzagoev wasn't good enough to play in today's qualifiers for Russia. How did that happen? And our supposed "fat keeper", Igor Akinfeev is world class, top 10 in the world for sure.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I thought we were talking about fifa? But actually, according transfermarkt the Russian squad has 1.5x the market value of Colombia. And the great Dzagoev wasn't good enough to play in today's qualifiers for Russia. How did that happen? And our supposed "fat keeper", Igor Akinfeev is world class, top 10 in the world for sure.

my god you are just like a cowboys fan bringing up meaningless stats. PM me your gamertag so I can add you you russian bear

my god you are just like a cowboys fan bringing up meaningless stats. PM me your gamertag so I can add you you russian bear

True story, Tony Romo has the highest 4th quarter QB rating in historyyyyyyyyyyy!

Half of football gaf probably don't even know what clubs Rojo, Perez, Brana, Guinazu etc play for yet they play for Argentina.

Rojo wasn't even good enough for Spartak Moscow, lolololol. What a shit player.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Why do you even watch eliminatorias bro? you guys are like in another division than those scrubs? remember the february game with us? actually el palo is our best defender so I thought we got lucky but it was a good win =)
Check our record last qualifiers: shit was brutal. At least we seem to be good this time around. It's incredible how easily we coast through CONCACAF when we actually have decent management.

Also, that Colombia vs Mexico game was great. I was mad after it ended, but we actually didn't play that bad back then. It was a very open game and we just couldn't net it in.

elsk

Banned
Costa Rica was incredibly good last time in the road to South Africa, they were in first place with a huge margin of points over the 2nd place. But I think the coach and players had a fight and they ended up losing the last 4 games terribly.

I miss Borgetti and Palencia. the best you ever had. fuck Ego Sanchez.

Chicharito is a terrible football player... your gold medal gives our latam football hope

Tobe

Check our record last qualifiers: shit was brutal. At least we seem to be good this time around. It's incredible how easily we coast through CONCACAF when we actually have decent management.

Also, that Colombia vs Mexico game was great. I was mad after it ended, but we actually didn't play that bad back then. It was a very open game and we just couldn't net it in.

Concacaf is by far the easiest federation to enter the world cup.... nowconmebol is the toughest, shit is ruthless for everyone.

elsk

Banned
Concacaf is by far the easiest federation to enter the world cup.... nowconmebol is the toughest, shit is ruthless for everyone.

Concacaf is a very hard federation, México right now is in a great moment but in past qualifiers they barely made it at times. Costa Rica, Honduras, USA (because of Klinsmann) and El Salvador are in a bad moment, tho.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It's not like we can choose which confederation to play in. Australia only moved to Asia after they beat American Samoa like 31 to 0.
Todos nuestro rivales directos sumaron puntos :/
Now to La Paz and Asuncion, If Peru doesn't win at least once its over.
Todavía tienen margen de error es lo que quiero decir. :/

AndresON777

shooting blanks

ok you win you fucking inca quien es esa vieja in your avatar? no offense but we're conmebol bros so we talk shit

Concacaf is a very hard federation, México right now is in a great moment but in past qualifiers they barely made it at times. Costa Rica, Honduras, USA (because of Klinsmann) and El Salvador are in a bad moment, tho.
Hard compared to what? Which top 50 team in the world wouldn't be able to make it through CONCACAF qualifiers? I would buy back Alaska and give up competing at EUROS if it meant Russia could qualify to the World Cup through CONCACAF.

AndresON777

shooting blanks

don't listen to this little guy he is full of shit. if you play trinidad and tobagle and jamacaganja for your group you obviously have an advantage. now, when you see gods like james and falcao things are different.

don't worry though qualifying is done for a few rounds lol

elsk

Banned
Hard compared to what? Which top 50 team in the world wouldn't be able to make it through CONCACAF qualifiers?

Ireland, Slovenia, Australia, Algeria, Greece, Mali, Libya, Tunisia, Serbia, Zambia, Gabon, Slovakia, Wales,etc?

Honduras, Costa Rica could easily be on level with teams like Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, etc in the CONMEBOL qualifiers. They look worse because we play against shitty teams, but when we face stronger sides then we play better.

don't listen to this little guy he is full of shit. if you play trinidad and tobagle and jamacaganja for your group you obviously have an advantage. now, when you see gods like james and falcao things are different.

btw, you gonna start following the russian league when Anzhi buy both James and Falcao in the next transfer window?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Hard compared to what? Which top 50 team in the world wouldn't be able to make it through CONCACAF qualifiers? I would buy back Alaska and give up competing at EUROS if it meant Russia could qualify to the World Cup through CONCACAF.

alaska and concacaff goddamn lol

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

CONCACAF is very competitive within its own ranks. You obviously don't follow qualifiers over here and you seem to have a perception that everybody coasts over the Caribbean countries. Nobody is saying any of these teams would beat the South American candidates on a consistent basis.

you don't know spanish at least stand your base son!

Thought you were asking something about who it was in his avatar.
idjqoPYR1h2QK.png

Ireland, Slovenia, Australia, Algeria, Greece, Mali, Libya, Tunisia, Serbia, Zambia, Gabon, Slovakia, Wales,etc?

Honduras, Costa Rica could easily be on level with teams like Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Paraguay, etc in the CONMEBOL qualifiers. They look worse because we play against shitty teams, but when we face stronger sides then we play better.

I won't comment on the African teams you mentioned but I think the likes of Serbia, Slovakia and Greece would roll through Concacaf qualifiers. Fun note, Gareth Bale has a higher market value than the whole squads of Honduras and Costa Rica.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
CONCACAF is very competitive within its own ranks. You obviously don't follow qualifiers over here and you seem to have a perception that everybody coasts over the Caribbean countries. Nobody is saying any of these teams would beat the South American candidates on a consistent basis.

shut up. I grew up in southern california so I've always been close with mexicans but the thought of you guys being happy of the thought of no concalaaf is bulshit. you guys are good sure but were the best in the world of calificacion. no?

They are too young for Anzhi. Buy Juan Pablo Angel or something
Hiddink has stated that Anzhi won't be buying 30+ year old players any more. That dude loves youngsters almost as much as Wenger
and Wilbury
if they do I will. is this only online or something? James and Falcao are my boys so I honestly dont care who they play for, lol
Well there was that rumor of Anzhi bidding 68 million for Falcao a couple weeks back. Plus they have a 300 million transfer budget for the year and they've only spent like 25 million in the summer. Who else are they going to spend it on?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
shut up. I grew up in southern california so I've always been close with mexicans but the thought of you guys being happy of the thought of no concalaaf is bulshit. you guys are good sure but were the best in the world of calificacion. no?
You know what, I'm not even gonna bother with you.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Man, that Peru-Argentina match....fu pizarro and you too stupid post

Poor Gago, dude wanted to keep playing but the medics kept holding him down

gtfo a southamerican without a PS console?

uh I live in america so I have joined the real world. xbox 4lyfe, LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom