• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

panty

So a clear handball before the equalizer to go with that pathetic red card?

omg ur pathetic all the time with that unicef money talk lol moron omg.

Amirite

In all seriousness this is fucking hilarious. A good day will get ruined when watching a Barca game.

Keio

For a Finer World
If anyone has a natrium deficiency, you can solve it by reading this thread during a Barca game.

Even better VILLA!

panty

Yeah that's it. This will be my last Barca match.

If anyone has a natrium deficiency, you can solve it by reading this thread during a Barca game.

Even better VILLA!

Well with all that Barca cock in your butt it's no wonder you don't see it.

How shocking, another Red Card when struggling and then they end up winning. It's like they want everyone but Barça supporters to hate barça.

panty

How shocking, another Red card when struggling and then they end up winning. It's like they want everyone but Barça supporters to hate barça.

It's the same in every game. Every time.

What a fucking waste of a match again. A ridiculous red and a clear handball right in front of the ref but it did the job.

It's the same in every game. Every time.

What a fucking waste of a match again. A ridiculous red and a clear handball right in front of the ref but it did the job.

I know it is, I made this remark before but GAF Barça supporters all ganked on me. Just one more game to the list.

IIRC there was like 4 or 5 games IN A ROW where this happened. (To be fair, 1 of them was a legit red card)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom