• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are people angry at the refs or Barca?

Both? Ref not calling obvious shit and JTs like Cesc doing his usual routine.

Damn you guys are mad. Anyone summarize for those of us at work?

Cesc falling down like a piece of shit when there was nothing getting a Sevilla player a red card. Barca equalizing with a clear hand ball just before the goal with the ref looking at it right in front of it.

I'm asking, I don't watch enough La Liga to really have an opinion. From what I have seen though the blame must surely fall on the refs. Shit like diving and surrounding the ref isn't good form but we would be lying if we said they were negatives we can only attribute to Barca.

pulga

Banned
oh for fucks sake, because Madrid has never won on ref help. :rollseyes

the real betis match last season *wink*wink*.

I dont think ive ever seen a Madrid match were th opposition got an unjust red + handball which led to a goal + 5 mins of uniceftime

3Sixty

Cesc falling down like a piece of shit when there was nothing getting a Sevilla player a red card. Barca equalizing with a clear hand ball just before the goal with the ref looking at it right in front of it.

So just standard Barca stuff really then? Why the uproar.

G-Unit

Both? Ref not calling obvious shit and JTs like Cesc doing his usual routine.

hahahahaha the funny part is that cesc didn't fall. Haters seeing things now

You're such a liar!

When my stream went dead for a minute Fabregas scored, then when it stopped again Sevilla got a red. I thought fuck this, I'll come back after the match and hopefully they got 1 goal back :p

Also, the amount of stupid decisions I've seen go for Madrid and Barca makes me believe it's not just exclusive to Barca, but people seem to think it is. The refs give unfair advantages alot to both top teams in Spain, but on GAF it's only Barca that gains amirite.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I dont think ive ever seen a Madrid match were th opposition got an unjust red + handball which led to a goal + 5 mins of uniceftime

I watched a match last season where Alonso and Pepe handballed and Betis didn't get a penalty call for them

in fact the Alonso handball was exactly the same as the one Thiago did in this match, bad control and ball touched his arm.

were you ashamed of your team???

choodi

Banned
oh for fucks sake, because Madrid has never won on ref help. :rollseyes

the real betis match last season *wink*wink*.

Just because Madrid are cheating pieces of shit too doesn't excuse barca for being the most cheating team in the world.

"It's ok if we cheat because our biggest (only?) rivals cheat too".

G-Unit

All in all, poor game by barca, we look really slow. Worst game of busquet in a while. Xavi forgot how to pass between lines. Alves is leaving next season. Valdes... yeah... so so as always. Alexis,. stop falling you fuckin tool FFS.

But yeah, we ain't winning next weekend with this current level. It reminds me off the decline in Rijkard last year

This also reinforced my hatred for Fabregas, and makes me even happier that with we slaughter the team of his dumb arsenal super fan this morning.

G-Unit

Just because Madrid are cheating pieces of shit too doesn't excuse barca for being the most cheating team in the world.

"It's ok if we cheat because our biggest (only?) rivals cheat too

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE CHEATING!!!? thats the ref fault.

Keio

For a Finer World
The revisionist retelling of the game is great! Cesc falling down, Sevilla not handballing themselves, the equalizer coming "straight from a handball", play going on until Barca win it... So salty and so out of touch with reality.

Arnie

There are so many lethal strikers in the PL at the moment.

olivier-giroud-01.JPG

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cesc (to pro-Madrid journalist insisting on red card): "If you want, I can imitate that headbutt with you, you then decide if it's red."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom