• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

You're no fun. These are my boots. Replacing them soon though with something else because they're too old.

football-boots-puma-v110-kanji.jpg

Genuinely couldn't wear them. It's an invitation to opposition defenders:

Place two feet here.

3Sixty

I used to play in obscenely bright coloured boots when i played. Being a goalkeeper made it hilarious. Caught a few elbows off big lumbering center forwards in my time for that.

Thought Bennett was awful against us when he came on. Then again Lichaj was even worse.

He is young and gets caught forward a little too often, but he gets involved in the play. He is getting experience and will get better. Contrasting that with Warnock who was old and got caught forward too often, then would run back, foul someone, cause a freekick, and end up conceding a goal. All while putting in one terrible cross after another. As you can see, expectations aren't high.

3Sixty

He is young and gets caught forward a little too often, but he gets involved in the play. He is getting experience and will get better. Contrasting that with Warnock who was old and got caught forward too often, then would run back, foul someone, cause a freekick, and end up conceding a goal. All while putting in one terrible cross after another. As you can see, expectations aren't high.

Sounds like our left back conundrum, rather play someone young and learning (Shaw) Than someone old and shit (Fox).

confuziz

Banned
But I thought you said he was bad now? :p

Good goal by WBA. It was coming really. They have a lot of confidence.

Mertens is, just like the rest of PSV, hit or miss. One day he does amazing stuff, the other day he's Nasri (last season) if you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom