• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paracelsus

ibvuec1WxK3Cmh.gif

ElyrionX

Got banned after the Liverpool United game last week for calling Suarez the c-word.

Fucking Suarez.

Anyway, the United game yesterday was infuriating in many ways. Fielding Carrick and Giggs AGAIN after what happened at Anfield last week? Is Ferguson out of his goddamn mind? Didn't Cleverley and Anderson have good games in mid-week? WTF. And Scholes anchoring our midfield in the second half is nice and all but this isn't going to do shit for us in the next season or the season after that. Cleverley and Anderson desperately need some playing time. Pogba made the absolute right decision to leave us. He simply wouldn't have got the opportunity to grow and improve his game at our club.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Napoli's penalty clearly outside the box.

A4DcFoSCIAIHWhx.jpg

Tomorrow's expected headlines: Juve awarded a wrong corner in caps.

Meier

Damn, Villa are bossing right now.. some absolutely lovely passing going on. Thought that was the winner right there.

As expected WBA are a very good team under Clarke. Organised and getting a lot of use out of the talented players they have.

Villa are terrible, don't know whats so wrong with them but I expected much better from them today.

panty

Our lineup tonight.

RM: Casillas, Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Özil, Marcelo, Modric, Higuaín, Di María.

Ramos as RB, finally? Also Özil and Modric together.

Dredd was ok, bit dull. I could do without all the slo-mo shots, and the film looked pretty nice, but I was kinda bored during most of it.

I think The Raid ruined my love for action films; anything else has to be as hard-hitting and punchy as that :(

bud23

Our lineup tonight.

RM: Casillas, Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Özil, Marcelo, Modric, Higuaín, Di María.

Ramos as RB, finally? Also Özil and Modric together.

Yes,and Alonso on the bench,Mou is thinking in the next weekend.

By the way,Osasuna 3-0 Levante.jason,here you have ;)

Jensen

Dredd was ok, bit dull. I could do without all the slo-mo shots, and the film looked pretty nice, but I was kinda bored during most of it.

I think The Raid ruined my love for action films; anything else has to be as hard-hitting and punchy as that :(
I went to see The Raid after Meus's thread about the film. Best £6 I ever spent, thanks Meus.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

The slo-mo was part of the plot!
The movie's premise was ripped off The Raid anyway

Dredd's permanent frown was comical. (no pun intended)

how many goals do you need?

I needed 3. Got it.

Now I need Aletico Madrid to win. If there are 3 goals in their game, even better. I also need 3 goals in the Madrid v Deportivo game.

The Raid is the best action movie ever filmed. I came out and did martial arts on a water bottle on the street after :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom