• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

I'll never get over how weird Ozil looks :lol:

mesut-oezil-schalke-500x600-21714.jpg

Zabojnik

Jesus Christ, Shakhtar Donetsk's stats are fucking insane. THEY ARE RAPING EVERYBODY OUT THERE! 14 wins in the last 14 matches, 35 goals scored, 4 conceded. Sviatoslav, o connoisseur of all leagues east of Bundesliga, how are we supposed to stop them???

K1LLER7

Jesus Christ, Shakhtar Donetsk's stats are fucking insane. THEY ARE RAPING EVERYBODY OUT THERE! 14 wins in the last 14 matches, 35 goals scored, 4 conceded. Sviatoslav, o connoisseur of all leagues east of Bundesliga, how are we supposed to stop them???
Hopefully With Vidal and Marchisio both scoring and getting points in the fantasy league ;)

Yen

Eboue's twitter feed is hilarious!

Emmanuel Eboue ‏@TheRealEboue
@ladygaga attacks the pope . I always knew that useless fat girl was the devil . I rebuke her IJN!

John Terry found guilty & fined 220k. I don't feel sorry 4 him @ all. He has always been a bully & fucks team mates wife . I'll shit on him

Messi

@ladygaga attacks the pope . I always knew that useless fat girl was the devil . I rebuke her IJN!

John Terry found guilty & fined 220k. I don't feel sorry 4 him @ all. He has always been a bully & fucks team mates wife . I'll shit on him

Omg, hero

Is that a real account? Sounds like a fake.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

eboue-the-joker_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

I miss this guy. The only Arsenal player I ever liked.

Is that a real account? Sounds like a fake.

Oh it's real alright.

MPW

gotta love him!

arsenal and gs meeting in cl knockout round would be great

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
it nice while it lasted.

this depor team is so poor, though. they will be fighting to not descend again this season.

K1LLER7

Is Modric playing in Alonso's role?

I'd play this midfield/attack against Barca:

----- Modric -- Alonso -----

Di Maria -- Ozil -- Ronaldo

----------- Benzema ---------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom