• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

Kaká for Ozil.

As I said, Mou is not happy with him.

50smh.gif

Kyoufu

Mourinho should come to Newcastle.

If he's really the best manager in the world then he'll accept the challenge of winning the best league in the world with the most cursed club in the world.

Emmanuel Eboue ‏@TheRealEboue
@Joey7Barton you are not an atheist. But just like my old friend jack wilshere would say , You are a fucking Cunt

@Joey7Barton who cares. Go and eat some glass and tell me how it taste

:lol

Nesotenso

Would I be correct in saying that La Liga lacks depth and strength ? It just seems that 2 clubs dominate everything and that doesn't seem to make for a very good league.

Yen

#FootballersBoxing @Joey7Barton VS @TheRealEboue. I'll beat the shit & piss out of him

Kyoufu

Would I be correct in saying that La Liga lacks depth and strength ? It just seems that 2 clubs dominate everything and that doesn't seem to make for a very good league.

The problem La Liga has is the majority of the TV money goes to Barcelona and Real Madrid. The other clubs have no money to compete.

Pranay

No

This must be the first match season where you have seen a real/barca dominating/

Every match has been close.

Anyways i would say other teams are very inconsistent.

Bilbao, A Madrid , Sevilla and Valencia are very good teams

Nesotenso

No

This must be the first match season where you have seen a real/barca dominating/

Every match has been close.

Anyways i would say other teams are very inconsistent.

Bilbao, A Madrid , Sevilla and Valencia are very good teams

No, I don't follow La Liga diligently. But hardware wise 2 teams at least seem to dominate the rest.

Pranay

No, I don't follow La Liga diligently. But hardware wise 2 teams at least seem to dominate the rest.

Well yeah the difference between them 2 and the rest is their atleast in the last 4/5 years where others teams lost their best players as well but the rest of the teams are quite good

Thing is those 2 two teams are best teams in Europe and many players from top leagues like Epl and Bundesliga will join them if they want them. The rest cant lol

Sadly others teams get shadowed under them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom