• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

now you must say

I may have attributed a fictional quote to FadyK, on the topic of race and he pyramids. FWIW, I haven't read any of those threads bar the first page.

Willkiller said, "if you wear yoga pants, people will stare" Goodbye sweet prince!

keit4

Banned
Madrid fans at Bernabeu are pure class. Love how they insult Deportivo singing "deporculo"

Typical RM

And that was a legal goal (and the previous goal was offside)

Oxx

I went to the gym today and didn't see any yoga pants.

I thought about taking creeper shots of my own sweaty ass, but I decided it might be too soon for that.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I was confident about not getting banned even when reading through the few posts I made, but as it comes closer you get nervous, it's Bish after all.

t1349039100z1.png

mexicanbishban91kov.gif

rodvik

Mumei probably watches more football than I do.

Me too.

I also suspect he is a closest Aston Villa fan, of course he cant come out and say it, too much accusations of bias, but if you read his posts closely you can tell he supports the Villa.

8)

Arnie

Fucking hell guys, stop getting banned, and stop feeding Devo. She pushed me away from many threads in the OT and I haven't looked back. Rather ignore the trolling than become embroiled in it.

This thread's a graveyard recently.

Me too.

I also suspect he is a closest Aston Villa fan, of course he cant come out and say it, too much accusations of bias, but if you read his posts closely you can tell he supports the Villa.

8)

Nobody supports Villa. Not you, not the season ticket holders, not even Gabby Agbonlahor :p

Anyone else noticed a distinct media-agenda to downplay the negative effect McCleish had on Villa?

rodvik

Nobody supports Villa. Not you, not the season ticket holders, not even Gabby Agbonlahor :p

Anyone else noticed a distinct media-agenda to downplay the negative effect McCleish had on Villa?

Screw you guy :)

Yeah its amazing. To be fair though we have been in freefall since MON & the cash fountain dried up from Lerner.

Honestly I have no idea where we will end up this season, could be relegated, could be 9th. Strange times.

Fucking hell guys, stop getting banned, and stop feeding Devo. She pushed me away from many threads in the OT and I haven't looked back. Rather ignore the trolling than become embroiled in it.

This thread's a graveyard recently.

Devo is a master at bringing down our flock members

She's profilic without even trying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom