• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaGe_pt

Off side... If not Celtic would be two up now. Poor performance from Spartak. Every time Celtic attacks they create lot of danger..

Damn, offside.

The Russians here are showcasing poor technical ability. It's like watching a second division match. Celtic are defending so deep that I think the Accumulator Club will need another goal in this half to reach our target. A Spartak equaliser would do us nicely

Not that I even have the game. But it still bothers me that on the Cover of FIFA 13, the new Bacra kit is clearly photo shopped on to the 2010 kit.

faridmon

Do Russian teams even care about CL? they actually bother to play better once they reach the Europa League. Spartak is much better than this.

Someone tell faridmom he's on my ignore list too.

wat

I know you hate Everton and all, but...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Can I phone in my posts today and just have Willkiller or someone post on my behalf? I just need someone to chime in every once in a while about how much Barcelona sucks.

There. What did he do?

LOL. Villa, etc

Didnt Juan Pablo Angel play for you guys? I always mistake you guys and west ham.

JPA had a epl game where he missed a penalty and then scored an own goal :lol

faridmon

Meh, I'll just stop quoting people (except for the few I actually like/hate) so no bother then.

This game needs some oomph. I guess a red card would do. Oh and I really want to see how crap/good Bilyaletdinov is. I have heard how he low he have fallen, but I really hope he picks himself up. I rather like the lad, but his reliance on confidence is annoying. He got talent, just play.

dc89

Meh, I'll just stop quoting people (except for the few I actually like/hate) so no bother then.

This game needs some oomph. I guess a red card would do. Oh and I really want to see how crap/good Bilyaletdinov is. I have heard how he low he have fallen, but I really hope he picks himself up. I rather like the lad, but his reliance on confidence is annoying. He got talent, just play.

I'm only joking :D

I've never used the ignore list, there is no point in my eyes.

LegoArmo

Really hoping for 3 points here, Spartak look very vulnerable at the back but Celtic are defending too deep. I guess to cope with their pace.

Over 2.5 goals is looking pretty good.

faridmon

Supports the wrong side of Merseyside and posts animu tumblr gifs hosted by imgur. ]

130551971784.gif

I'm just messing with you, I actually like Everton, and Moyes is my favourite tragic figure in football.

zIq6Z.gif

LegoArmo

No, but..what's the use? You want 3rd place for the europa league so you can face Valencia or whatever and get kicked out? =P

Erm, yes, I'd love to play Valencia. It would be great for the club. Going by how Benfica played against Celtic too, Barcelona should be the only team we expect nothing against.

Celtic sold McGeady to this mob and it paid for half our starting 11. Just happy to be here.

Really hoping for 3 points here, Spartak look very vulnerable at the back but Celtic are defending too deep. I guess to cope with their pace.

Over 2.5 goals is looking pretty good.

Did you bet on this?

Also, that first half was very poor. I'm unsure if we'll get another goal in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom