• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

MCFC team to play Dortmund: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

DZEKOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lescott rotated again.

Anderson

MCFC team to play Dortmund: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Garcia, Yaya, Nasri, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko

DZEKOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lescott rotated again.

Stuck my winnings from last night on a city win and aguero to score anytime, don't let me down!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HOLD IT MILAN HOLD IT

Wow, Pinto got his cornrows out and his hair looks awesome

IaEtNl.jpg

Messi, that looks like a giant hairy ball to me.

Which is appropriate considering it's an extension of Pinto.

This was one of our best matches this season, which I guess explains a lot.

We have so much work to do, I'm afraid to see an awful derby Sunday night. Like a 4-0 defeat.

Dortmund why you so awesome?[/QUOTE]

I should be there :(
(soon)

[quote="Milchmonster, post: 42810990"]Sky Germany says Bender in for Kehl and Reus/Götze starting.[/QUOTE]

Damn, but Kehl kind of under-performed in the last games, so why not. Götze needs to play CAM since City's defense looks & moves like a rugby team.

I love Dortmund because of their fans. The best I've heard. Seriously, I want to go to Germany to see them play live at home. They brought in a record amount of fans to Arsenal last year, and all you could hear was them. It was chilling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This was one of our best matches this season, which I guess explains a lot.

We have so much work to do, I'm afraid to see an awful derby Sunday night. Like a 4-0 defeat.

Hey now, don't lose to Inter! They're starting to believe in their "project".
QFdLu.gif

D_prOdigy

4 – Successful crosses by Manchester United out of 43 in their 3-2 loss to Tottenham.

Fergie plz.

I can't think of a top team in the world today who reaps success with crossing proficiency.

Young injured, Nani shit-mode, Valencia both.

But it's also painfully clear that Ferguson is still refusing to give up on that sort of play.

We've got a lame half-way house right now. It's so frustrating.

Meier

Surprised Nastasic is starting this one too. Definitely can't say that Mancini lacks confidence in the young man.

9 points from Hulk, woot. No Kolarov so I guess Wilson from Celtic will be subbed in unless Aleks comes off the bench. Hopefully Alaba is fit in time for Bayerns next fixture.

Hey now, don't lose to Inter! They're starting to believe in their "project".
QFdLu.gif

The important thing is that either Abate or Milito don't play. If one of them is out, then we can win it. Otherwise, I'm afraid that the other prince will prevail.

Quoting it again because BettingGAF missed it.

Haha thanks, think everyone was too busy counting their winnings. Was your highfive.jpg about Jojo by the way? Just noticed it.

Not sure what to say. Football is too unpredictable to win 200 quid a week. Success rate isn't that high.

What if I gambled a big sum, following your Newcastle's predictions? Sounds accurate enough!

If something is 3/1, it means if you put down $1, you get back $3. Every dollar times the fraction = your return.

5/8 = $0.63 per $1.
500/1 = $500 per $1
2/1 = $2 per $1
15/14 = $1.07 per $1

etc.

Amazing reply, thanks for taking the time to write that. Those accumulators sound pretty risky to start with, something for seasoned betters. Probably best go with easy bets on results like a win or a loss or maybe first scorer in a match before moving onto bigger things I guess.

Saw dc posting about free £10 on Skybet, is that available for people not living in the UK aswell? No idea if there are any international restrictions when it comes to those betting websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom