• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Honestly do not know about that.

And I'm really shocked at the empty seats tonight, it kinda does suck :/ Great to see EviLore on the pitch though.
Anyway, I'll be going to the Ajax games all being well!! Looking forward to it already.

Will you be able to get tickets for the Ajax game? I heard City are meant to be a big club these days, might not be any tickets for you.

Plasma

Banned
I know pronouncing names can be hard sometimes but how can a commentator look at Cazorla and think it is Car Zola.

Not at the game buddy?

Nah decided that I'm not going to go to the games in the week costs enough as it is just to go on the weekends at home.

dc89

Will you be able to get tickets for the Ajax game? I heard City are meant to be a big club these days, might not be any tickets for you.

It's about time I'm rewarded for the PR I pump out and the flack I take in the name of the cause.

And yeah, what Viva says.

dc89

Haha was that city singing "you've only got one song"?

Dortmund changed to a different one

That's one thing I miss about not being in the Europa League. I finish work early on a Thursday and last time we were in it I bought a package of tickets. Buy two and get one free for the home games.

Some great away fans in those games, including Juventus.

Shalke 0-1 Montpelier

untitled-1acs7z.gif

Nice goal

I am using the direct URL (dhmedia...). I went to the new URL and clicked login to members area and still having the same problem. For some reason, rather than having an actual player, I am seeing "This text will be replaced." Did they do something where it doesn't work on iPhones now?
Weird. Working on my iPhone. You've gone to the mobile site right?

I've noticed the non-uk/Europe guys seem to have more problems with it.

PSG being taught a lesson.

I hope it stays like this the whole game and not just the first 30 minutes.

OMG! Ibra...

This is the kind of shit we really need to be careful with.

Plasma

Banned
Erm Vermaelen pushed in the back in the penalty area and then an Olympiakos player falls on to him and they get a free kick out of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom