• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that Abbiati (and Abate, if Milito plays) will screw up on Sunday vs Inter. It's just a feeling.

Great match so far by him, of course.

Messi

Wow, this is going to look epic. I love the Mosaics for Clasicos.

timthumb.php

Meier

Woot, Hulk smash!

Love those fantasy points. Messi, Alba, Neuer and Oscar Cardozo (doh) were my only guys who played yesterday so a lot of chances today.

1) People saying 'the' Arsenal
2) The word 'banter'
3) Commentators and pundits being afraid to use the word 'dive' when discussing a British/Irish player
4) Claiming that a draw/loss is harsh when your result hasn't been affected by the officials/unfortunate circumstance
5) Mark Halsey
6) Everything Eric Cantona ever did being cosidered a stroke of genius
7) Lee Sharpe's dress sense
8) 'Olé'
9) Going over the top when defending the suggestion of bias and incompetence
10) Typical *, leaving things til the last minute/making things hard for ourselves/screwing up when we're on the verge of success

Blablurn

Would love to bet on tonights games but after losing 30 euros that would only bring me one step closer to addiction :D

Sooo, no!

Free kicks are too easy on Fifa 13. I scored three in a row with Bale in one game.

Just aim for the corner, hold up so it goes straight and dips, and put a little power. It's in every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom