• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
If hart makes a decent save all of a sudden it's the best thing since the George banks save according to commentators

That last one I'd expect any keeper with arms to save it

Clegg

Hart is keeping City in this game.

Think City will win this though. Dortmund will rue missing all those opportunities.

Kenka

Too bad Dortmund's forwards are not CL worthy tonight. I know, they have a lack of experience at this level but still, they have enough quality to beat ManC. Keep trying, doors will be pushed open.

Arsenal 1-1 Olympiakos

untitled-5f6o60.gif

Anderlecht 0-1 Malaga

untitled-6wsq04.gif
untitled-7gqsor.gif

What a goal

Gundogan is class.

Harts kept City in it at times but tbh Dortmund have given him the chance to save them. Should have put their chances away and not let him get close.

Aguero missed an easy chance too.

near

Gold Member
Anyone else using Skygo's sports event centre? Switching between all the games has been a joy in the first half, works pretty well on my laptop too. :p

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
The Olympiakos goal was embarrassing. Two CBs in the box with one striker and he gets the header.

lol at all that shite about Steve Bould early in the season

Meier

Woot, LOF working again.

OH NO, just saw a replay of that Silva miss.. that cross took a bit of an odd float to it, probably made it tougher to accurately connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom