• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

#NUFC (4-3-3) v #Bordeaux: Elliot; Simpson, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson; Anita, Tiote, Cabaye; Cisse, Shola Ameobi (c), Obertan.

Yen

So I'm watching Panathinaikos and Tottenham... Why don't they let the crowd move their seats down and fill the lower bowl/part that gets shown on TV so it doesn't look so dire?

It's probably pishing down and the people don't want to get soaked.

I need to stop half-assing my parlays (accumulators). I keep doing them the morning of, and going for the big money. I need to start with three team parlays, and work up a bankroll. It isn't easy considering how difficult it is for me to place a damn bet. Stupid college roommate ruining bodog for me (really was a blessing in disguise at the time).

Holy moly at the new Paper Mario 3DS trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh-_1LYJXvQ

JUST GIVE IT ME NOW.

I've always adored the art direction of the Paper Mario series, and Scribblenauts. They seem similar to me.

spidye

fixed for future use:
CQBoc.jpg

lol lol lol

Linius

Just finished the main story from Arkham City, great fucking game :D

Time to do some side missions. Catching Zsasz should be fun.

Kyoufu

Thanks! I think I'll give it a try. Do you recommend one of the sites or they all are good?

I like Paddy Power the most but check oddschecker.com for the best odds then go from there.

Can't go wrong with Paddy Power for your first time. I think they give a free bet when you sign up?

Anderson

William hill will give you a free £5 bet no deposit when you sign up with code FBOOK5 and Skybet will give you a free £10 no deposit. New customers only unfortunately

Meier

Mou on Balotelli
“I remember one time went to play Kazan in the Champions League. In that match I had all my strikers injured. No Milito, no Eto’o, I was really in trouble and Mario was the only one.

"Mario got a yellow card in the 42nd minute, so when I go to the dressing room at half-time I spend about 14 minutes of the 15 available speaking only to Mario.

"I said to him, ‘Mario, I cannot change you, I have no strikers on the bench, so don’t touch anybody and play only with the ball. If we lose the ball no reaction. If someone provokes you, no reaction, if the referee makes a mistake, no reaction.' The 46th minute, red card."

Lol.

dc89

I'm not bothering myself with watching it anymore. I'll just follow my Twitter stream for headlines. That banana thing just killed it for me :p

bu7ZR.jpg

I love it when they present from a office environment. I think Reggie's is best, so much merchandise and stuff which I want.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Spurs

We've asked for it. We went from first gear to neutral in the second half.

Fady K

I picked up PES 13 and got FIFA 13 as a belated bday gift.

deal-with-it-crab-smoking-cigarette.gif

It will be interesting playing both from time to time :0

I'm not feeling that confident about el clasico after Puyol's injury. :(

No pique either right? This is madness. Tito may have to use a Barca B player :[

Quoted in case anyone missed it. Awesome haha, thanks for sharing Splatt.

Except Fady. Fady is untouched by our smut.

Yeah no gambling for me :p

He's Muslim so I don't know what his opinion on gambling is. Probably doesn't do it.

You got it right Kyoufu :) Personally I don't like gambling either, too risky.

Anderlecht 0-1 Malaga

untitled-6wsq04.gif
untitled-7gqsor.gif

What a goal

untitled-1dpsgs.gif

Shocking pass from Kompany. What is wrong with him this season?

Very strange. On the league's best last season. He even ruined City's chances of causing a big shock at Madrid.

Rodwell plz. Harsh lesson, but you can't do that at this level.

The guy really needs to improve huh :[ Btw Hart...was immense!

I don't think Man City will retain the title. Not sure where it will go however.

The usual, my friend, the usual:

di-2e69ufaxd.gif

Germany fucking hates Balotelli :lol

LOL. So true :p Hope he haunts not just Germany, but the whole world. Guy is so awesome haha.

Holy moly at the new Paper Mario 3DS trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh-_1LYJXvQ

JUST GIVE IT ME NOW.

Beautiful :0!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom