• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Whoa, Sporting is getting rocked. :O

Bilbao having a terrible season thus far.. I know someone earlier mentioned they felt a little unsafe about picking them due to their rough start. Shoulda listened to his gut.

Linius

White 3DS XL coming to Europe! Mario Kart 7 pre-installed.

Another handheld I wouldn't mine owning...

If I was loaded I would prolly buy a 3DS XL as well. But I'm not :(

My smaller one will have to do for now. PS3 is first on my list.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

"Also unlike Ibra, she's not a choker"

Gold.
3k1JY.gif

dc89

If I was loaded I would prolly buy a 3DS XL as well. But I'm not :(

My smaller one will have to do for now. PS3 is first on my list.

Yeah same here. Small one will just have to do, but it's nice to know there is a white 3DS XL coming to Europe because if I was to ever get one it would be the white one.

Or this bad boy, but there is no chance this will ever be launched outside of Japan:

Animal Crossing limited edition 3DS

Did you pick up a 3DS yet dc? Let me know if you need help with game suggestions : ]

Yeah I have one Fady!! I'll have to get your FC sometime and add you!!

Garjon

Chris, a Newcastle fan, via text: "Apparently an almost full strength squad with the options on the bench counts as Newcastle not taking the Europa League 'seriously'."
Was this you Chriswok?

Linius

Yeah same here. Small one will just have to do, but it's nice to know there is a white 3DS XL coming to Europe because if I was to ever get one it would be the white one.

Or this bad boy, but there is no chance this will ever be launched outside of Japan:

Damn, I'm in love, that one awesome 3DS! Also can't wait for AC. I really had good hope for a 2012 release :(

Yeah I have one Fady!! I'll have to get your FC sometime and add you!!

The apples look like LocoRocos

Really disappointing that Sony didn't bother making a proper PS3 LocoRoco, using the tilt sensor. Would've looked beautiful in 1080p as well

Tottenheim killed my accumulator.

Way to go Bungie/Usho.

Never bet on the Europa League

@ Mumei, if you can catch it, Liverpool are about to play Udinese. One of the best strikers in the world is playing for Udinese, one of the worst centrebacks in the Premier League is playing for us
Not Coates, before anyone starts

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good lord we've been shite second half. They should be embarrassed at this result, I hope they realise that wasn't good enough.

Meier

I have no clue if Lloris could have done anything on the Spurs goal they conceded, but he isn't going to knock off Brad from his perch as #1 without some big performances in Europe.

Kenka

Hanover have been able to win after having had a penlty whistled against them on min. 10th followed by a red card.

Mumei, check BATE - Bayern, That was an outstanding game for the neutral.

dc89

The apples look like LocoRocos

Really disappointing that Sony didn't bother making a proper PS3 LocoRoco, using the tilt sensor. Would've looked beautiful in 1080p as well

Loco Roco is perfect for the Vita with dat OLED. Jk, Sony don't care.

Getting off early today, in about one hour. What are the best games in the last few days?

City V Dortmund. End to end and lots of action around the box.

Meier

Yep. I only played the DS version and loved it. So it's been a few years since I last played an AC game.

My fiancee just started playing her DS save again recently and she got hooked for a week or two. Really fun game -- she didn't play the Wii version that much since we rarely ever turned it on, but I did buy the WiiSpeak thing so she could play with my buddy's girlfriend. It worked out pretty well.

dc89

Di Natale v Carragher ? This could be great.

Can I put a bet on at a bookies for Di Natale to nutmeg Carragher and go on to score?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom