• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I do like Europa League. I did actually enjoy going to watch City in this competition. I turn on ITV4 and I get Spurs and Liverpool in one night, and they are against reasonable teams too! Not too shabby at all. I think it's a competition which gets a lot of stick and unfairly.

Only from Kyofou, he's so butthurt that Newcastle are not in the CL :p

Greatest club competition in the world. DEAL WITH IT

dc89

MtwBa.jpg

I knew home brew was coming to Vita but I didn't know it was doable. Surely you guys know what that game is! The pic is from the thread about it btw.

I didn't know he'd joined Sporting (I either missed the news or just forgot). He is a total wonderkid in FM.

It was a messy transfer. There were some weird problems with his contract with PSV and he joined us for free but apparently we ended up paying something to PSV.
He has shown some flashes of his talent but I think this is the first time he is starting.

And yes, elsk, Pranjic is great. Love the guy, he is so calm on the field.

Meier

MtwBa.jpg

I knew home brew was coming to Vita but I didn't know it was doable. Surely you guys know what that game is! The pic is from the thread about it btw.

Wow, the Wii was the firs time I ever modded a system and I did the soft mod just to play Xenoblade. I will have to look into this for my Vita though.

dc89

Mother 3?
Earthbound?

Mother 3. Looks such a awesome game. I'd do ANYTHING for Nintendo to bring it out over here. ANYTHING.

Oh snap! Just GBA/SNES emus though?

Erm I think so. I'll go have a read of the thread.

PSVita: Nintendo emulator CONFIRMED lololololol

£200 GBA Emulator.

Wow, the Wii was the firs time I ever modded a system and I did the soft mod just to play Xenoblade. I will have to look into this for my Vita though.

It will turn it into the system it deserves to be.

Yen

Di Natale on Anfield Road: "It will be my last time I play there. Even though I'm still not dead. Playing there is like playing Euro final"

Think Tancredi Palmeri is suggesting that Udinese are playing their first 11, as they all want to play at Anfield. Pretty cool that players still care about that kind of thing. This post is entering DC territory, soz.

Our starting team tonight is: Lloris, Walker, Dawson (c), Caulker, Vertonghen, Huddlestone, Dembele, Dempsey, Lennon, Bale and Defoe

And our subs: Cudicini, Gallas, Sandro, Townsend, Falque, Mason and Sigurdsson.

No fucking around from AVB. Let's put this shower to the sword and bang in some goals.

I think Vertonghen has played every game since he signed.

3Sixty

I've got

PSV Eindhoven v Napoli Napoli @ 13/5
Panathinaikos v Tottenham Tottenham @ 4/5
Helsingborgs v FC Twente FC Twente @ 11/10
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona v Lyon Lyon @ 8/11

and

Lazio v NK Maribor Lazio @ 4/11
Rubin Kazan v Partizan Belgrade Rubin Kazan @ 1/3
Marseille v A.E.L. Marseille -1 @ 10/11
Hapoel Kiryat Shmona v Lyon Lyon @ 8/13
Metalist Kharkov v Rapid Vienna Metalist Kharkov @ 4/11
Atletico Madrid v Viktoria Plzen Atletico Madrid -1 @ 8/13
Neftchi Baku v Inter Milan Inter Milan @ 8/13
Anzhi Makhachkala v Young Boys Anzhi Makhachkala -1 @ evens

Anzhi fucking me over right now.

The last time we listened to Billy Beane we hired Damien Comolli. So yes, probably.

Remember when we tried convincing ourselves that hiring Comolli, and buying the likes of Downing and Henderson was good business? Good times :p

I still think Henderson will be a very good player in the future, every passing week makes it less likely that it will be at Liverpool though

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson has had nothing to do but still looked shit. 5th choice is right.

Arnie

Remember when we tried convincing ourselves that hiring Comolli, and buying the likes of Downing and Henderson was good business? Good times :p

I still think Henderson will be a very good player in the future, every passing week makes it less likely that it will be at Liverpool though
Jack Rodwell makes Henderson look like Arteta.

I like Henderson and in our system he'll grow to be a really good player, provided he stays. Such a tidy player.

near

Gold Member
Dawson has had nothing to do but still looked shit. 5th choice is right.

I don't think he's in the right frame of mind anymore, much to the reason why I'd prefer him gone. Prior to AVBs arrival, he was next to King in my opinion. I'd prefer Gallas over him now in our important fixtures (only considering Kaboul is injuried).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom