• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

PyqwP.jpg

Shit, I'm getting tired

-------------Silvestre

---------Spearing

Obertan

------------Gervinho-----Earnshaw

Evra's head is remarkably square, does he qualify?

Yen

Reina, Johnson, Coates, Carragher, Robinson, Assaidi, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Downing, Borini.

Jones, Suarez, Gerrard, Sahin, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Reina, Johnson, Coates, Carragher, Robinson, Assaidi, Henderson, Allen, Shelvey, Downing, Borini.

Jones, Suarez, Gerrard, Sahin, Sterling, Skrtel, Wisdom.

Likelihood of lols decreasing.

Anderson

I also wish I could bet :(

If you stick to low amount accumulators its fine but I know too many people in gambling debts. Guy from workowes money to wonga and quickquid, pays them off with the loans he gets from other companies, then tries to break even by gambling again. He's just screwed for life

Yen

If you stick to low amount accumulators its fine but I know too many people in gambling debts. Guy from workowes money to wonga and quickquid, pays them off with the loans he gets from other companies, then tries to break even by gambling again. He's just screwed for life

Quiche is the youngest member of Footy-GAF. He can't bet. I was 18 last week!

I feel that feel, bro. Only got round to get a debit card now.

Dat Liverpool bench. Just wish Wisdom was on rather than Carra.

I'm just 17 so underage haha.

Fintan

I know people who've been going to bookies since they were probably around 15/16. So I guess they don't care that much.

Slizz

So I'm watching Panathinaikos and Tottenham... Why don't they let the crowd move their seats down and fill the lower bowl/part that gets shown on TV so it doesn't look so dire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom