• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
is SFW? Post it :eek:

It's not safe for work, no.

I think this is tho:

8dQc0.gif

It should be banned. It had a purpose, used only when Liverpool was losing to a much worse side, but now it gets used after every fucking goal the team concedes in every match!

What's the difference between saying lolerpool and :lol United, :lol city, etc...? Nothing.

This thread turns into a game thread whenever there is a game going on. Game threads contain pure reaction posts until halftime or the game is over. You can't expect serious discussion every time a game is going on.

Chill out bro

Fry

What's the difference between saying lolerpool and :lol United, :lol city, etc...? Nothing.

This thread turns into a game thread whenever there is a game going on. Game threads contain pure reaction posts until halftime or the game is over. You can't expect serious discussion every time a game is going on.

Chill out bro

I was just kidding brah.

It is annoying when you mancs starting posting :lolerpools though, I must admit

Mumei

Yeah I agree here.

I don't think "posting offensive things" or "offending other members" should be bannable and I don't think they are. It's just some specific double standards seem to exist.

I am not trying to get a response from you specifically since I know you post here (and you've always been kind enough to explain things in the past) – in fact I hate talking openly about moderation as I feel it's just an issue that should be handled at the top and its not member territory to decide.

Still, I have to vent frustration when I realize I am deleting posts (innocuous ones) simply because I have no idea whether it'll be deemed misogynist or whatever and get banned. It really is a minefield, especially in OT!

Yeah, I know it was mostly just venting.

I mean, I see posts like these in threads I don't participate in and I don't respond to them because I know that if I do there'd be a big to-do about it. I only responded because I actually do post in this thread and it's sort of obvious when I'm ignoring something, I think. And that was something I thought I could respond to. I just think that that specific complaint (about double standards and inconsistency) can be a frustrating one because I know that I've banned around two dozen people for varying lengths of time since I have started for advocating violence towards men; it happens to two posters advocating it towards a woman and people start saying that no one is ever banned for saying it towards men. And I think that posts we miss such as the ones in the post I linked to, serve as confirmation bias for those ideas. And I feel more comfortable responding here than if it happened in, say, NFL GAF where I don't post.

And I know people delete innocuous posts because of that. I remember when I first was talking to Kyoufu he had mentioned something (he might remember; I don't offhand) that he had avoided posting because he was worried about getting banned and it was completely innocuous and I couldn't really believe he was worried about it. So I know that some people don't really get the basic philosophy / rationale behind deciding what is okay and what isn't and sometimes don't post something that is completely innocent. Personally I'm hoping that it'll become clearer to people as they learn where the lines are in a necessarily holistic system.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I hate those stupid fucking laws. It's only been a few months since we can buy alcohol on sundays here in Georgia.

at night, the cutoff is 11:45pm. Luckily I live near one of the few cities that sell it 24 hours a day.

20 posts up on Hitcher! Take that buddy!

dolphinlove.gif

Lightning

Banned
Imagine if "Lolerpool" got banned. It would be the end of days.
If Lolerpool was bannable there would only be Liverpool fans left. Rest of football GAF = banned Lol

Because like this morning in their game it was impossible for me not to say Lolerpool. Some of that defending, especially the own goal, was really funny.

Banter with one another and our clubs is fine. It's what makes football-gaf so awesome to me.

Slizz

I hate those stupid fucking laws. It's only been a few months since we can buy alcohol on sundays here in Georgia.

at night, the cutoff is 11:45pm. Luckily I live near one of the few cities that sell it 24 hours a day.

20 posts up on Hitcher! Take that buddy!

dolphinlove.gif

This is like some shocking shit for me lol. I thought it was bad Florida outlawed 40 oz.'s lol.

Meier

The fact she is one of the best in the world makes it even better. She's the female Ronaldo. Ridiculously good looking and playing.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This is like some shocking shit for me lol. I thought it was bad Florida outlawed 40 oz.'s lol.

damn no 40s? That is downright unAmerican. Just picked up two 24 oz four lokos. Im taking it easy tonite.

Alex is very hot and pretty but she seems wholesome. Now the french chicks seem like they want to boogie.

GorillaJu

:lol being wholesome is a turn on for me. I like girls who show some discretion in how they carry themselves and who they associate with

elsk

Banned
You gotta understand that Elsk is just a huge Ronaldo hater.

No, I'm serious. I don't understand how someone would say Cristiano Ronaldo is good looking. He obviously isn't a Ribéry, Robben or Cavani kind of bad, but he's far from being good looking.

(I'm not going to keep talking about it)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Some say Pique took 3 months to decide whether he wants to spend his life with Ibra or Shakira. He made the right choice.

Post the pic of pique ibra man love plz. I dont know it may have been better for the squad if he picked ibra. As far as I know ibra cant carry pique's child.

Elsk's hate for Ronnie now that is amusing. He's a huge JT, maybe more so than ibra but he looks like a latin ken doll. Those huge adam's apples are gross tho

rodvik

You gotta understand that Elsk is just a huge Ronaldo hater.

No, I'm serious. I don't understand how someone would say Cristiano Ronaldo is good looking. He obviously isn't a Ribéry, Robben or Cavani kind of bad, but he's far from being good looking.

(I'm not going to keep talking about it)

beautiful-people-aj_ronaldo01_gq_15jun10_pr_b.jpg

Dude, come on. I am a lousy judge of good looking men but even I can tell he is a good looking guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom