• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

iUrZD4NJG0fBB.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ew we need Salazar to redeem this page...

anyway on the subject of ibra is his book in english or spanish yet? Ibra's been one of my favorite players since he was with Juve his technical ability is remarkable considering his size.

It was hilarious how he struggled on Barça tho.

Just picked up a chilean JT for my UT. Isla lol. I can spend hours on there just looking for good deals from people who obv dont follow club football.

Got Isla for 350 same as Jackson lol.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Jackson is cool. I will buy him in career mode when they fix it.

Yep. Big, tall, strong and fast. His price skyrocketed after the game though. Im building an all south american team unless I can get a Spanish player. Oh and I bough Varela to put him to the left of Jackson since theyre on porto. So portuguese are ok as well.

I almost bought mario gomez for the lulz but he was like 20k. RVP is the most expensive Ive seen he is around 200k. Havnt seen a messi or crynaldo tho

I got chepo as my manager since he was cheap and just bought a formation modifier to play 4-3-3

-Chelsea are winning the epl. Barça with another treble too

elsk

Banned
Yep. Big, tall, strong and fast. His price skyrocketed after the game though. Im building an all south american team unless I can get a Spanish player. Oh and I bough Varela to put him to the left of Jackson since theyre on porto. So portuguese are ok as well.

I almost bought mario gomez for the lulz but he was like 20k. RVP is the most expensive Ive seen he is around 200k. Havnt seen a messi or crynaldo tho

I got chepo as my manager since he was cheap and just bought a formation modifier to play 4-3-3

Get Maynor Figueroa for letf-back or CB position. He's awesome.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Get Maynor Figueroa for letf-back or CB position. He's awesome.

I wanted alaba but god damn the bayern players are super expensive. Ill probably get pablo armero for LB. Im set with yepes and bonucci at CB. Cant remember my RB tho. Id like to get Alves.

Might check out that Maynor dude and sell the italian. I cant wait for monday I get a gold pack every week from gamerape.

Salazar

I notice Ridsdale has been banned from acting as a company director.

I'd imagine any sane PNE fan would want him fucked off out of the picture, but he seems, on the face of it, to be friends with their major shareholder.

dc89

I notice Ridsdale has been banned from acting as a company director.

I'd imagine any sane PNE fan would want him fucked off out of the picture, but he seems, on the face of it, to be friends with their major shareholder.

Holy hell!! GF's dad is a PNE fan, can't wait to speak to him over this.

PNE's major shareholder is Trevor Hemmings, he also happens to be one of Froggie's best buddies, hence why Froggie Jnr got the job there. Without Trevor Hemmings PNE would have gone bust a long time ago, remember when they were wound up by HMRC? Well he bailed them out and took the club over. Since then its reported he's pumped in up to £500,000 a month to keep the club afloat, but recently they did get rid of quite a few high earners. But they have a stadium which holds 23,000 and the other night they had 8,000 bums on seats. I think if he walked away, they'd go bump.

dc89

There's not much to say, really. Man is in the crook and bungler hall of fame but they seem to be stuck with him in this chairman role, which might not be forbidden under the ruling.

Just added some more stuff to my post, realising I know a little more about PNE than I thought.

Also, your beard is cool and you look like Nathan Drake.

Edit: :lol at that article.

The_Joker

recieved this bad boy today... it's easily the best looking shirt i have ever seen..but well, i'm biased :D this pictures aren't good enough and don't make it justice... it's a "special" blue i haven't seen till today und the rest is silver and not white

probably a better photo where you can see the colours better

elsk

Banned
recieved this bad boy today... it's easily the best looking shirt i have ever seen..but well, i'm biased :D this pictures aren't good enough and don't make it justice... it's a "special" blue i haven't seen till today und the rest is silver and not white

Looks nice! I think the Neverkusen kits look amazing this season. Shame the club is shit.

dc89

Interesting.

He don't half make/approve some stupid appointments: Phil Brown, Peter Ridsdale.

Peter Fiddlesdale - that's a fitting name. It all went downhill for PNE when they were in the play offs a few seasons ago 3/4 now and they lost out. From there it's been downhill with no brakes.

probably a better photo where you can see the colours better

Yeah, it's a really nice kit.

I have been using the JT word a lot in the GAF mumble when playing FIFA Clubs with the PC lot to get it out of my system. Seems to have worked so far, still not been banned!

You completely misplace that hate though. "Oh ref you fucking JT, I got the ball" = Replay shows you nearly killing a guy that didn't even have the ball. :p

pulga

Banned
All you assholes saying "The Fly" is the worst episode ever have no taste.

What's next? You guys gonna shit on "The Suitcase"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom