• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
So A.Cole originally told the FA he heard Anton Ferdinand say "did you call me a fucking cunt?". Later on, Chelsea contacted the FA and told them A.Cole wanted the word "black" inserted to his statement so that it read "did you call me a fucking black cunt" - which happens to suit Terry's defence.

Yeah, bollocks.

So A.Cole originally told the FA he heard Anton Ferdinand say "did you call me a fucking cunt?". Later on, Chelsea contacted the FA and told them A.Cole wanted the word "black" inserted to his statement so that it read "did you call me a fucking black cunt" - which happens to suit Terry's defence.

Yeah, bollocks.

Cole and the club secretary don't come off great in that report.

Urgh that drug planting thread where the op got banned is a nightmare

What I find really annoying is one guy highlighting posts that called her a bitch to try and get them banned its really OTT and uncalled for

I don't envy the mods I mod on a rovers forum and its no win most of the time (like lolerpool)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cole and the club secretary don't come off great in that report.

190px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png

what more needs to be said

Just spent a tenner on a duster that I don't need

Door to door salesman did the ex com trying to get into work routine and I did a mark off of peep show

Still it's bendy!

GorillaJu

Hitcher I think Rodgers brought Gerrard on because he knows he alternates good games and shit ones and he'd rather the shit one be in Europa league than against Stoke in the league.

3Sixty

Celta Vigo v Sevilla – Match Betting
Augsburg v Werder Bremen – Match Betting
St Etienne v Nancy – Match Betting
Hertha Berlin v 1860 Munich – Match Betting

Sevilla @ 6/4
Werder Bremen @ 11/8
St Etienne @ 13/20
Hertha Berlin @ 5/6

For me tonight.

Kyoufu

Celta Vigo v Sevilla – Match Betting
Augsburg v Werder Bremen – Match Betting
St Etienne v Nancy – Match Betting
Hertha Berlin v 1860 Munich – Match Betting

Sevilla @ 6/4
Werder Bremen @ 11/8
St Etienne @ 13/20
Hertha Berlin @ 5/6

For me tonight.

I wouldn't bet on any of those teams in a million years. :s

I'm still gutted AC JT fucked off to Chelsea before Arsenal moved to the Emirates, he really was brilliant in that time, he still is, but we've never fully replaced him IMO. Gibbs may be the next Cole though, we'll see.

Twat of the highest order lol

Salazar

Obertan > Giggs

One day Obertan will get distracted and there, on the wing, at full speed, he will revert back to his natural semi-acquatic, one-third-humanoid form that he has been consciously suppressing.

It will be Doctor Who shit. He will get a yellow card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom