• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that legendary gaf post where someone went mental and said somehting like '*incoherent nonsense* the beehive'?

@odd, I think Suarez is the best dribbling striker in the league

Hixx

The lack of confidence in our team is worrying. Taking two passes where one would do. We're playing City so obviously we're gonna have little of the ball but we've just been so ineffective without it.

Bwahahaha here comes Campbell. O'Neill what the shitting fuck are you doing?

fuenf

ROFL i was just searching for a way to watch the game and a fullscreen ad with a naked chick (nipples covered, though) popped up, yeah that's a way to catch my attention for 2secs

What was that legendary gaf post where someone went mental and said somehting like '*incoherent nonsense* the beehive'?

@odd, I think Suarez is the best dribbling striker in the league

I remember a gaf post where this weeaboo's (who lied about being Japanese) last post was some halo shit. GAF detectives revealed that he wasn't Japanese.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
These are the best strikers in the world imo:

Falcao
Rooney
RVP
Villa
Aguero
Benzema
Tevez
Cavani

gun__1216998701_bendtner_0809barnet.jpg

Found it

I took a double dose about 6 minutes ago and went shopping for sleep accoutrmetes for my fair love of my life.we just had some medium meritals and we are off to behuhuhu the rub hive here two 15 tablets and just pol then and the letter are made of stones and the gray is a grout that twists and turns the letter.

On my way to make the letter the letter t would try to force me to stop entering their mall where the stuff is and the stores put ads o. Your iPad and you can play with them on a screen these big bunnies that got out of order and grew out the glass. Not mean just coming up o. The glass to get organized for the game we were to play,

That's why imposed now on gaf

GorillaJu

Messi is a CF. That makes him a striker and as a striker he's the best in the world. I guess Ronaldo doesn't qualify because he does play on the wing, but he's nearly a striker with how much he cuts in and shoots. He's more often than not the most forward player on the pitch.

Hixx

Well this could have been 5 or 6.

Worst performance so far and against the toughest game in the league.

Only the derby next.
KuGsj.gif

GorillaJu

Yes.

He'd be one the worlds best if he could score.

2007–2011 Ajax 110 (81)
2011– Liverpool 50 (20)
2007– Uruguay 54 (28)

He can score. Liverpool's problem isn't him not being able to score - he puts in enough shots that plenty turn into goals. But Suarez's misses look that much worse when the midfield/wingers are scoring 0. Wins become draws, draws become losses and the striker's misses are to blame.

He has room for improvement, but he is "one of the world's best" if we're talking top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom