• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Fallen out. Says he's upset with the treatment he's getting and he's trying really hard, and he's a special player, and he's too good to be made to work hard and defend, and and and and

Has he really said that?

His lack of self-awareness is astonishing.

That's a beautiful wallet Sala. Might buy a cheap-o wallet for now and put that on the "to-buy" list. Or, get a gold, diamond encrusted serpent money clip.

That Fulham kit is ugly. There's only one kit that can rock a diagonal sash like that.
Chelsea-FC-2012-13-Away-Kit-Short-Sleeve.jpg

Zabojnik

Ma vaffanculo, va. Terrible defending there. I can see us drawing today. Too bad for that Principino shot, he deserves to score.

Does Vucinic really have to play every fucking match? He's clearly somewhere else today. Vuci out, Bendtner in. DO IT CONTE, DO IT.

dc89

Nike's fit is the best. I wish Chelsea would go to Nike.

Well one things for certain we'll see a really early leak like every other clubs.

Umbro have nice attention to detail. The stitched crest on the city shirt is sublime. TC's table cloth has a crappy stick on badge which has either a small R or C on the badge as to say this is a registered trademark. It just cheapens it.

;( please stay Umbro.

Arnie

Lahm-esque? So you were alright then?

Aye, did quite well. Was bombing on a lot, technical wizard.

Want my boots to arrive from ProDirect. Gareth Barry was rocking them yesterday, sign of quality. Cazorla wears them too, albeit in a different colour.

dc89

Aye, did quite well. Was bombing on a lot, technical wizard.

Want my boots to arrive from ProDirect. Gareth Barry was rocking them yesterday, sign of quality. Cazorla wears them too, albeit in a different colour.

Link a picture of what you're getting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom