• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

The fact that so many people think Newcastle actually has a chance against Manchester United pretty much guarantees a United win. I would love to see them lose some more points, and the circumstances before this game and last years 0-3 drubbing are pretty uncanny. Still, I have little faith in the Toon atm.

Blablurn

A4meaAsCEAAgGnn.jpg:large

dc89

If the Toon dominate the midfield (Giggs an Scholes plz) then Rooney will wander deep to try and find the ball and then RVP is isolated and the CB's should be able to cope with him.

If this happens, I can see a Toon win.

HO'WAY THE LADS!!

-MB-

Shit defense, sloppy offense, whats new?

I was actually smiling when I saw Vermeer potentially injured, that's how bad it's gotten.

Salazar

Giggs is going to play today, I can feel it.

From Redcafé

I see no reason why a midfield of Carrick and Giggs, with Rooney and Chicharito in front, can't repeat the feats of 2010-11 and win the league and get to a CL final.

Add to that the pillocks saying to put him in CM because he doesn't have the legs to play wide.

HE DOESN'T HAVE THE LEGS FOR CM.

Linius

I called confuziz. Utrecht, 12:30 and after a European game. I know they're just statistics but Ajax always fails.

They just had to close this match in the first half. Then that stupid kid decided to head into his own goal and after that everybody lost it. Despite that Eriksen had a huge chance and missed it :')

Linius

Now I can only hope the rest will fail as well. Feyenoord has a tough game today, so has Twente. PSV should be able to destroy NAC.

dc89

If CR7 scores tonight he'll be th first player to score in 6 successive El Classico's.

Not bad for a player who doesn't turn up to the big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom