• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

If CR7 scores tonight he'll be th first player to score in 6 successive El Classico's.

Not bad for a player who doesn't turn up to the big games.

twitter bot :p

Oooh, Howard Nurse "isn't expecting" Giggs to start.

Take that as you will, K1LLER7.

Blablurn

matthäus reminds me of a shaved salazat

1,w=390,c=0.bild.jpeg

K1LLER7

If CR7 scores tonight he'll be th first player to score in 6 successive El Classico's.

Not bad for a player who doesn't turn up to the big games.
Never understood that. At United in his first couple of years he didn't turn up but the last 2/3 years he was brilliant against the top teams. In the CL for the 2 years we reached the finals, he was brilliant. Then since his move to Madrid he's been scoring goals for fun.

Andreaaaaa PIIIRRRRRLO

That's why I like Giovinco. Which is, like Del Piero, he's good at drawing fouls outside the box so that we can score goals off set pieces.

FootyGAF I need a new wallet. Lots of cards, primarily, but I need something that holds some cash. Quick access to cards important. What do you guys use?

Yen

Is Downing injured or has he fallen out with Rodgers?

Fallen out. Says he's upset with the treatment he's getting and he's trying really hard, and he's a special player, and he's too good to be made to work hard and defend, and and and and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom