• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

That's how Fergie does things. Lots of rotation and he plays players out of position when he thinks that it's for the benefit of the team. Van Persie already has seven goals, and Rooney - despite suffering with his fitness and a nasty injury a few weeks ago - is now coming into form. Kagawa has started the season better than most people thought he would, and this is the first time they all played together, and we won 0-3 without any of them scoring. There will be lots of rotation, players will be played out of position, by Fergie seems to trust Kagawa and just said that he likes the look of this Diamond system. That's just the way it is. The team is bigger than any one player.

True. Everyone will have to try to fit in. I just think it "unfair" though on Kagawa having to gel into the side at the same time trying to get use to a new position. He's had what now, like 3 or 4 positions this season?

I understand rotation, but a semblance of stability has to eventually be set on.

If we're gonna play Kagawa in midfield at least have him at the spear of it.

Blablurn

zKtye.png

TOOOOOP OF THE LEEEEEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Leverkusen been performing ok? <3 Sami

How are the odds at betvictor? I need to deposit £25 for a free bet, but don;t want to do that if I'm never gonna willingly use the £25

so sick of seeing fuking Schmelzer and Großkreutz........

Klopp ffs why can't you just give Perisic some playing time???? It's last two years all over again

What. The. Fuck.

Can't blame the team, they did great with all the injuries. But that ref, goddamn. That was the worst ref I've seen in a long time. I'd even say he got more calls wrong than right.

Reus got DESTROYED in the box. No penalty. About as bad as Diouf's miss.

Linius

I asked the same thing about Wolfsburg guys :(

Also, I remember I used them a lot in FIFA 10 and 11. That team with Dzeko, Diego and Grafite was baws.

Soi-Fong

Oh wow :lol

What happened Liverpool GAF? First half was just a mess. Thought you'd go on to win it though. Should be winning games like that at home.

:lololol

You just saw that? haha And someone here said, he didn't even get a yellow for that.

I'm also hoping from today that Fergie sees Kagawa can't play in the side especially in midfield, and that no offense to Kagawa, he can't tackle for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom