• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sick of these status quo fucks.

What makes it worse is they're wearing a fucking tablecloth.

god damn this is rock bottom for football

iRQPh2RM9hsBr.gif

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Webb has booked 4 United players. No match bonus for him this week.

nah just to prove to the footballing world that he doesn't just bleed red for man u as well as pisses yellow on them too with them yellow cards.

Soi-Fong

With the overall performance today, I have to hand it to the defense and the overall pressing, but worrying our attack still hasn't clicked together at all. Two goals from corners and a lucky goal by Cleverly but none from our strikers.

Still got some work to do and hope this isn't our final formation yet.

dc89

You realise that Toure made the exact same dive yesterday?

I know! By the way, I actually think Suarez is a good footballer. Sure, he simply has to cut out the diving, but he is a good footballer. I don't jump aboard the hate train, I just saw that image found it funny and thought I'd share.

I hope I'm alive to watch Man Utd descend into averageness

Mascherano&Busquets at CB?

@dc, I think all us Liverpool fans wish he'd cut it out. Its disgraceful, not to mention counter-productive.

Then again, if there's one team I'd love to beat with a dive, its fucking Stoke :p

Tc91

With the overall performance today, I have to hand it to the defense and the overall pressing, but worrying our attack still hasn't clicked together at all. Two goals from corners and a lucky goal by Cleverly but none from our strikers.

Still got some work to do and hope this isn't our final formation yet.

You know why? Fergie has lost it with Kagawa just no idea atall where to play him.

Soi-Fong

You know why? Fergie has lost it with Kagawa just no idea atall where to play him.

I have a feeling he'll never be able to get much out of Kagawa unless we play with no wingers which isn't likely to happen.

I just want a front four of Kagawa, Rooney, Welbeck and RVP with a back three of Anderson, Cleverly and Carrick with the usual 4 and De Gea and I have a feeling that will be our best formation.

Now's the time to try since our wingers haven't been able to do much as well.

Kyoufu needs a hug. I want to be the one to give it to him. United and Spurs results have depressed me.

Clevballbag sounds really convincing about that that goal of his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom