• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol sounds like Mark Hughes at City and QPR. Scatter gun.

So are Wolfsburg quite wealthy?

B5uwl.png

3Sixty

jos hooiveld ‏@joshooiveld20

Low as a snakes belly.. nothing to do with luck just poor from me. (Again). Bad place at the moment.

:( I still love you Jos.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm very indifferent towards this match nothing changes whether we lose or win.

there's nothing at stake, except I guess having a bigger lead which would be nice but a 5 point lead is still a lot in this league.

oh come on
Come on what?

so sick of seeing fuking Schmelzer and Großkreutz........

Klopp ffs why can't you just give Perisic some playing time???? It's last two years all over again
Schmelzer has been ok (and great vs. City), GK's form on the other hand is absolutely horrid and he needs to step the fuck up or he'll even lose his bench seat..

Booo.... Hoping dortmund eventually takes that position from you guys. :p
The actual points differential is 3 instead of 9 when adjusted for our scheduled wins against them..

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

There's been some interesting dives this weekend...

Blurgh, this is much worse than Suarez' one from today. It's embarrassing and he should be ashamed of himself, I hope AVB has a word. I fucking loathe Tottenham players doing this stuff, it's not the way we do things.

Ordered a Papa Johns. Should be here by kick-off.

ps: Fuck Man United.

bro-fist, getting it on Tuesday

Got £2 on Fabregas to score

Reina didn't have much to do today, but he was impeccable, as were Agger and Skrtel. If we can sort the defense out, we can turn losses into draws, then concentrate on turning draws into wins

Yen

New-Celtic-FC-Kit-for-125th-Anniversary.jpg

I have to get this kit. Looks sooo good. Simple and Celtic is awesome.

Looks like a shit Northern Ireland kit.

btw, I was loving Roma today. If I was to start following them, I would need to know on a scale of 1 - Di Canio, hoe fascist are they?

bro-fist, getting it on Tuesday

Got £2 on Fabregas to score

Reina didn't have much to do today, but he was impeccable, as were Agger and Skrtel. If we can sort the defense out, we can turn losses into draws, then concentrate on turning draws into wins
It'll be too late by then. Liverpool need to start putting points on the board. I thought Spurs had a pretty slow start to the season with some average performances, 1 point behind United/City!

I cook persian food bro. Played Borderlands 2 and watched football so didn't get around to cooking today so I'm ordering out SUE ME!
Persian food. Mmmm.

It'll be too late by then. Liverpool need to start putting points on the board. I thought Spurs had a pretty slow start to the season with some average performances, 1 point behind United/City!

I've already written off our league campaign :(

If we don't beat Reading in two weeks, I think FSG will start asking questions. You can't hide behind the fixture list when you flop against West Brom, throw it away against City, fail to even start against Arsenal, give it away against Man Utd and fail to deal with Stoke. 4 of those at home as well

GorillaJu

Persian food. Mmmm.

We'll finish in the top half, and if we can put in a good run after gelling in the second part of the season, we'll finish higher than we did last season, I think. I don't believe anyone really expects much in the first half here, especially after the transfer window debacle - if we see the foundations for good football, I'd be plenty satisfied.

If we don't beat Reading in two weeks, I think FSG will start asking questions. You can't hide behind the fixture list when you flop against West Brom, throw it away against City, fail to even start against Arsenal, give it away against Man Utd and fail to deal with Stoke. 4 of those at home as well

I don't think this will happen. I think they know that if they put pressure on Rodgers, it may turn bad for the team. If they're wise they'll let him do his things and judge him at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom