• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many times Ronaldo had to ask his mum to get his hair cut like that. Brave move, he could easily be suspended from school.

At least he didn't go for the Nike tick.
If you want to talk about ridiculous hair cuts. I give you... The Hoops Barbers - A Celtic F.C. themed barber shop. With more bad haircuts than you care to count.

27261_109533692419516_2546211_n.jpg

Tc91

Falcao has a goal every 51 minutes... I almost spat out my drink. My goodness.

Insane.

That reminds me Porto are the best at buying players cheap and making them stars.

Didn't someone post a pic once of all the players they've bought and then sold for a insane profit?

Yen

If you want to talk about ridiculous hair cuts. I give you... The Hoops Barbers - A Celtic F.C. themed barber shop. With more bad haircuts than you care to count.

rite ppl we are closed this monday for mayday and a change in opening times on thurs and fri 17th and 18th of may we are closeing at 530 and we are closed monday the 14th of may me and brendey will both be of that week, off to portagaul for my brothers stag cant wait.sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause

32572_116995115006707_1225717_n.jpg

ahahahaha

dc89

Interesting to see Etisilat on the Nou Camps electronic advertising hoardings. They are a big sponsor of City.

Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom