• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusTom

bud

did meus win anything with his bets this weekend?

i need to get in on that. i'd like to play with a few bucks every week.

who knows, maybe i'll get lucky. would be a first. ;_;

Cheat "only goes for the ball" Tiote avoids a ban for trying to break Cleverley's leg absolute fucking disgrace

Well, cheat 'only goes for the head' RVP also avoided a ban so yeah. Right decision probably would have been for them both to get bans but the the FA's inconsistency means both players get off scott free. Tiote will be lovely and fresh for the derby don't worry :)

Calling him a cheat is harsh though. He goes in hard and gets plenty of yellows but rarely gets red.

Dibbz

How the fuck did Huth get away with that stamp? Dumb fucking cunts in the FA. Fuck the lot of them. Fucking assholes. Also RVP, someone please snap him. When do Man U play Stoke? Hopefully soon. Battle of the cunts.

dc89

I've liked Barry since his Villa days, he was a hell of a left back.

I've really liked him since I played as City in a Manchester derby on Fifa against my Man Utd supporting friend and scored the winner with a right foot Barry curler from 25 yards :D

He's just criminally under rated.

Bloomin' Ajax. City's away allocation is 2600 and the tickets start at £65 each. I hope we give them a similar deal when they come to our place.

qindarka

Banned

I think that looking at gambling as a way to make money is a bad idea.

Bo-Locks

Did he bet that cunt would be reinstated? I wonder what odds he would have got on that.

Hixx

Well, cheat 'only goes for the head' RVP also avoided a ban so yeah. Right decision probably would have been for them both to get bans but the the FA's inconsistency means both players get off scott free. Tiote will be lovely and fresh for the derby don't worry :)

Calling him a cheat is harsh though. He goes in hard and gets plenty of yellows but rarely gets red.

but Cheat sounds like Cheikh if you say Cheikh a certain way so sssh you C
heik

Kenka

Code:
cunt

Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to 
be the most offensive word in the English language.

Most offensive ? I didn't know that.

Blablurn

i won 50 euros with pure luck :/ that game is a bitch. but its definitely fun too.

Well it's nice to have a break once in a while...

Huth trying to stamp out racism, amirite?
sincerely hope that one's been done

Good to see the word 'cunt' back, but remember what it's for, guys.

Wessiej

Yeah that's how much Ajax are charging City fans and we've been allocated 2600 tickets.

Man, thats crazy. I pay 36 euros for the CL matches. Dortmund away was 40 euros en City is 50 euros. My club is crazy. 2600 tickets, but we are already selling tickets in our seats for visiting fans from City. I know why...

You can just get a normal ticket on matchday for 45 euros,...why pay two times as much...

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
226_chutrazo_08_OCT_12.jpg

Omg Pepe lol

Did he bet that cunt would be reinstated? I wonder what odds he would have got on that.

I remember some post saying that "in a month Evilore will make a thread saying they made a mistake and has gotten rid of this", but dammit I can't remember who or what thread. More than a month it was, but otherwise it was true.

Wessiej

I paid €83.50 for my ticket last week to, bunch of cunts.

What?!?! Damnit guys, don't pay that much for a football match. 50 euros is the max for every match, won't pay more than 30 euros for a regular match. 36 euros for the CL matches was reasonable.

GorillaJu

The day came, and I feel surprisingly raw.

Really love that Evilore post and agree 100%. As Mumei said the mods aren't doing anything nefarious but the ultra-PC brigade was creating a really poor atmosphere, and it felt like it was reflected in the moderation.

dc89

What?!?! Damnit guys, don't pay that much for a football match. 50 euros is the max for every match, won't pay more than 30 euros for a regular match. 36 euros for the CL matches was reasonable.

Yeah 36 is a good price for CL. When I go to City v Ajax I expect to pay £35 or there abouts.

ermm... I mean, £35 for a seat in a box, being the PR hound and all that, I gotta have some perks :D

Arjen

I don't plan on ever paying that again, trust me. Friend got the tickets, but forgot to mention how much they cost. My fault to since i didn't ask, but never paying that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom