• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are *that* good. Alex Turner is brilliant.

When the Sun Goes Down might be my favorite song. I've been listening to all of their albums again. Suck It and See starts off strongly, but it finishes off pretty uninspiring, in my opinion. But I love all of their work in general, and their latest single is pretty cool.

How can you say that when Piledriver Waltz, Love Is A Laserquest and Suck It And See are at end?

Fry

If you haven't already check our Turner's album with Miles Kane, as The Last Shadow Puppets.

Some great tunes.

Oh, I have. It's really nice. 'The Age of the Understatement' (song) is soooo good.

How can you say that when Piledriver Waltz, Love Is A Laserquest and Suck It And See are at end?

They are good songs, but I dunno, they are one of those songs that I would probably enjoy more listening to it LIVE.

3Sixty

Don't really understand JonJo in the England squad. Not that he doesn't deserve it but not sure what he has done to jump ahead of the those called up last time (Other than a horror tackle). Bit of inconsistency there.

Don't really understand JonJo in the England squad. Not that he doesn't deserve it but not sure what he has done to jump ahead of the those called up last time (Other than a horror tackle). Bit of inconsistency there.

He plays in a positon where England are fucked after Lampard and Gerrard hang up their boots.

Well, I didn't even know he was English until now :lol :lol

Also, he's only 20? What the fuck. I'm even more convinced he's the missing link between the Space Jockeys in Prometheus and us.I fully expect him to be in the sequel. I mean, look at this fella:

kwnPk.png

There's no way he's a 20yr old human.

3Sixty

He plays in a positon where England are fucked after Lampard and Gerrard hang up their boots.

Again not saying he doesn't deserve it, just a bit unsure of the selection process. Same with Carroll really, hadn't played 90 mins all season, coming back from injury, fat Sam asking not to call him up. Nah let's do it anyway.

Again not saying he doesn't deserve it, just a bit unsure of the selection process. Same with Carroll really, hadn't played 90 mins all season, coming back from injury, fat Sam asking not to call him up. Nah let's do it anyway.

He's England's only promising AM with experience in the PL I think. Feel free to correct me peeps

Empty

Boris does some silly things but he's a very intelligent man. A lot of his public persona is an act.

indeed, which is what makes him so insidious. he plays up the charming, bumbling oaf act so he doesn't have to campaign so much on his horrible political stances. i despise him and fear the culture that will probably elect him as prime minister.

3Sixty

He's England's only promising AM with experience in the PL I think. Feel free to correct me peeps

Then was wasn't he in the squad last time. Or drafted in with Sterling, Lallana etc in that laughable situation last time? He's been solid all season but not like he has been giving 10 out of 10 performances since Ukraine. I know trying to figure out Woy is a full time job but meh.

Then was wasn't he in the squad last time. Or drafted in with Sterling, Lallana etc in that laughable situation last time? He's been solid all season but not like he has been giving 10 out of 10 performances since Ukraine. I know trying to figure out Woy is a full time job but meh.

Roy is the type of manager to just look at who's been scoring recently, or who's been in the papers, and bring them into the squad as far as I can tell :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom