• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
I was overcome with joy. Then saw no one else was using it so immediately thought it was either a joke or Terry bought the site.

God dammit all my celebration gifs on minus.com aren't working. Fucking cunts

I'll be back with a glorious post portraying the sheer joy I'm experiencing right now. Today has been a marvellous day

Cheers,

Bacon out

Best new band of the past decade with The Rifles just about even with them.
I can't comment on the Rifles since I haven't given them a listen yet, but Arctic Monkeys are indeed brilliant. Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not and Favourite Worst Nightmare are up there with my favourite albums of the '00s

Fry

Best new band of the past decade with The Rifles just about even with them.

They are *that* good. Alex Turner is brilliant.

When the Sun Goes Down might be my favorite song. I've been listening to all of their albums again. Suck It and See starts off strongly, but it finishes off pretty uninspiring, in my opinion. But I love all of their work in general, and their latest single is pretty cool.

Haven't read it yet, so: Hummels misses the internationals and Löw called up Heiko fucking Westermann.

Oh my, that's enough. Fire that cunt Löw, please.

When the Sun Goes Down might be my favorite song. I've been listening to all of their albums again. Suck It and See starts off strongly, but it finishes off pretty uninspiring, in my opinion. But I love all of their work in general, and their latest single is pretty cool.
From the Ritz To The Rubble is my favourite but I absolutely love Favourite Worst Nightmare.

Do Me A Favour is a masterpiece.

MePS0.png

Roughly 4600 uses of JT in football GAF. Of course, first two hits are actually about Terry but you get the idea.

We've done it lads, we've finally done it.

Arnie

Robert Huth and Tony Pulis are a pair of wellies.

Saving my big C cumsplosion for something more deserving than those two guffites.

I think I prefer JT as a cunt euphemism.

Huth is a JT, Balotelli got a 4 match ban for similar in January - the rule about officials seeing it and it therefore being unpunishable is bullshit.

R U Mine? is a terrific tune (we've talked about this before if I'm remembering correctly). That reminds me, any news on a new album?

Shorty

Banned
Haven't read it yet, so: Hummels misses the internationals and Löw called up Heiko fucking Westermann.

Oh my, that's enough. Fire that cunt Löw, please.
Admittedly Hummels hasn't been that good lately but that move is total bullshit. Hummels' potential is infinitely higher than Westermann's.

Edit: Oh so Hummels left on his own accord. Still a dumb choice to nominate westermann :D

Fry

From the Ritz To The Rubble is my favourite but I absolutely love Favourite Worst Nightmare.

I think it might by my favorite album, but it's a tough call. The first one is one hell of a debut.

R U Mine? is a terrific tune (we've talked about this before if I'm remembering correctly). That reminds me, any news on a new album?

Apparently they were going to start recording a new album last month, I dunno though.

I also liked their Come Together cover. I haven't been a big fan of the original after listening to Aerosmith and Michael Jackson's covers. They all sound fresher.

Apparently they were going to start recording a new album last month, I dunno though.

I also liked their Come Together cover. I haven't been a big fan of the original after listening to Aerosmith and Michael Jackson's covers. They all sound fresher.
Oh that's nice to hear. Hope they'll release it soonish then, early 2013 hopefully.

And yeah that Come Together Cover was really well done and that's from someone who does not like the MJ and Aerosmith covers. Can't top the original though ;)

It does look a bit like an AC Milan mural..

Anyone here played the MoH beta? Talk about a car crash.

You know how Ryan Davis was saying that Capcom put concepts and systems from Western action games in Resi 6 without really understanding them? MoH is a heinous further example of that.

I see Lawro was running his mouth off about Liverpool yet again. I'm more than comfortable calling him a cunt.

I think it might by my favorite album, but it's a tough call. The first one is one hell of a debut.

If you haven't already check our Turner's album with Miles Kane, as The Last Shadow Puppets.

Some great tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom