• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJX

Mike Jones, a coach at New York Red Bulls has been stabbed to death.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-19873810

50smh.gif

Meanwhile, Ambrosini has been banned for one match after complaining about Valeri (the cunt from last night) after the end of the derby.

Lol FIGC.

@Freewheelin, think its surround sound DTi or something.The one with the pins is to connect it to a TV I think as well

edit - Bacon's right, too big to be for surround sound, and doesn't have the pin in the middle

Serial Port for Dial-up modems and a whole lot of other things

to answer you second question: generally you can connect a wide spectrum of things with it, including monitors. My videocard does not have this port though, it's on my motherboard.

Meier

Here are the 7 Arctic Monkeys gigs I've been to.

Sunday 20 May 2007
Arctic Monkeys
Be Your Own Pet @ Hard Rock Live
Orlando FL

Wednesday 12 September 2007
Arctic Monkeys
Voxtrot @ Riviera Theater
Chicago IL

Friday 8 August 2009
Arctic Monkeys
Modey Lemon @ Metro
Chicago IL

Saturday 8 August 2009
Lollapalooza 2009
Grant Park
Chicago, IL

Saturday 26 September 2009
Arctic Monkeys
The Like @ Eagles Club/The Rave/Eagles Ballroom
Milwaukee, WI

Sunday 6 December 2009
Arctic Monkeys
Screaming Females @ Riviera Theater
Chicago, IL

Tuesday 2 August 2011
Arctic Monkeys
Young Buffalo @ Stubb's Bar-B-Q
Austin, TX

I had tickets to see them and The Black Keys in April but it ended up being the same night that Aziz was in town so I sold them (painful but I had no choice since I'd never seen Aziz and had already seen The Black Keys as well). They never came to FL in 2005 or 2006 sadly.

Hindle

Banned
Tottenham are really impressing me, even more so after this week. The coming North London dearby should be a hell of a game.

Here are the 7 Arctic Monkeys gigs I've been to.

list

I had tickets to see them and The Black Keys in April but it ended up being the same night that Aziz was in town so I sold them (painful but I had no choice since I'd never seen Aziz and had already seen The Black Keys as well). They never came to FL in 2005 or 2006 sadly.
I don't think any of those came near to that Noel Gallagher gig in February ;)

Fry

Awesome!

Do you like how they sound live? I watched At The Apollo a few days ago. I thought they sounded really good, although they didn't look like the type to excite the crowd much.

Oxx

I didn't read Evilore's thread beyond the first post. Was his trip a voyage of discovery into sophisticated European profanity?

Meier

I don't think any of those came near to that Noel Gallagher gig in February ;)
No, definitely not! That'll be the most memorable show of my life forever. :)

Awesome!

Do you like how they sound live? I watched At The Apollo a few days ago. I thought they sounded really good, although they didn't look like the type to excite the crowd much.
They're absolutely fantastic live. Alex is always relatively subdued in terms of stage presence and crowd interaction but they absolutely bring it music-wise and the crowd reacts accordingly.

Indie rock shows are usually fairly tame here in the US but people go absolutely "mental" at Arctics shows. I took my fiancée to the first one I went to in Chicago and she couldn't take it. Had to move to the back. There are proper moshpits at their shows.

I've never actually watched At the Apollo (even though Moss directed it). I have a bunch of concert DVDs I've never bothered to watch (including that Killers BRD from 2 years ago or so).

Serial Port for Dial-up modems and a whole lot of other things

to answer you second question: generally you can connect a wide spectrum of things with it, including monitors. My videocard does not have this port though, it's on my motherboard.

@Freewheelin, think its surround sound DTi or something.The one with the pins is to connect it to a TV I think as well

edit - Bacon's right, too big to be for surround sound, and doesn't have the pin in the middle

Thanks guys! So all I have to do is buy a cable that goes into that port and connects to a monitor?

juanpablo

Banned
Is Angela Merkel and Germany-Gaf ready for their impending pwning on Friday night?

I laugh at Germany's record of having never been beaten in an away WC qualifier, time's up on that because Trap's boys are bringing home the bacon.

COYBIG YNBTI

Messi

Is Angela Merkel and Germany-Gaf ready for their impending pwning on Friday night?

I laugh at Germany's record of having never been beaten in an away WC qualifier, time's up on that because Trap's boys are bringing home the bacon.

COYBIG YNBTI

Errrr, no.

Thanks guys! So all I have to do is buy a cable that goes into that port and connects to a monitor?
To be fair, I have no idea. I assume it's a VGA cable next to it connected to the monitor you're using now and you are planning to hook up an extra monitor? I would say it would work but It'd be better to ask the guys at the "I need a New PC!" thread because they actually do know what they're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom