• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumei

Really, all this theorizing over someone who was a mod for barely three months? I'm flattered. :p

I do still plan on participating in this topic, though, even if you guys are incorrigible.

Jensen

It all started when we called Balotelli by his real name, Cunt.

So if you think about it, it's really Inter's fault.
I think I said this before but this thread would be even more entertaining if it had at least one Inter fan post regularly again.

Really, all this theorizing over someone who was a mod for barely three months? I'm flattered. :p

I do still plan on participating in this topic, though, even if you guys are incorrigible.

You really do contribute to our community quite a bit. As someone already mentioned, we were quite often confused when one of our own was striked down upon and it was great getting clarification in the ruling. Especially with all of the madness regarding C-Gate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Is this a fancy way of calling us cunts?
YLtC7.gif
Just say it Mumei! SAY IT!
don't. It would turn AndresON. Turn ON. GET IT?

I think I said this before but this thread would be even more entertaining if it had at least one Inter fan post regularly again.

Oh by all means, if they can handle the banter.

FPXKFm.jpg

dc89

<3 now you don't have the pressure of being a Mod, how about a role in PR?

D/ling LBP Vita!

#vita4lyf

Simply wonderful game. The best game on Vita so far I think and it's an example of just how good games can be on that system.

Kenka

What happened Mumei. You banned me once and I still think you did a good job. Hope Evil has a door open for you in the future. Cheers, anyway.

Clegg

<3 <3 <3

You really were a very good mod though.

Participated in the thread discussion and explained some of the procedures that applied to moderating.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I bought a Vita the other day, came with LBP. Good fun.

Also, can somebody update me on what is happening? Is the C word allowed now and what happened to Mumeis mod status? :S

Apparently for this thread yes. I will not use it in the outer realms tho

I wake up late so I don't know what happened earlier

Well you know, when you are in love it's like that, even a burp from your romantic victim partner will get you going.

Apparently for this thread yes. I will not use it in the outer realms tho

I wake up late so I don't know what happened earlier

I think it's best if you just don't post anything outside this and the drunk thread.

fuenf

Tbh i didnt like the crusade against the word, but if it's any consolation, i (as a German) learned that the word can have an offending meaning in America and i will be more careful with it. Knowing this might easily save my ass in the future / or in a more stringent setting. I'd like to thank you for that, even though i wont agree with your reasoning and will be disappointed if you stepped down or got fired over it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Well you know, when you are in love it's like that, even a burp from your romantic victim partner will get you going.

I think it's best if you just don't post anything outside this and the drunk thread.

You so crazy. Yeah I wont. I only post in sports threads and gaming anyway

>_>

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wet myself when I learnt bukkake means basting

Welcome!

Weird first post. :p

Tbh i didnt like the crusade against the word, but if it's any consolation, i (as a German) learned that the word can have an offending meaning in America and i will be more careful with it. Knowing this might easily save my ass in the future / or in a more stringent setting. I'd like to thank you for that, even though i wont agree with your reasoning and will be disappointed if you stepped down or got fired over it.

Dat German class by fuenf. <3

That's because we care a lot about you.
It was really nice to get some insight from a mod for once, even though it sadly did not last long.

To think I believed you started to visit footy gaf to spy on us, while all you wanted was to get into the most beautiful sport on the planet. Or perhaps this is all an elaborate cover-up because you failed your mission and started to develop feelings for us.

We'll never know for sure.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres, I'm calling you out on FIFA.

Come on and we will settle this like internet messageboard members

lol. Alright but it will have to be tomorrow or after like 1 am tonight est.

I hope you don't plan on using Arsenal...

--dammit Meier I have to scroll down for ages when I get to this page lol. Of course a Bucs fan would do this.

This cunt reinstatement could not have come at a better time. I would definitely have been banned otherwise during this Portugal game. I mean Pepe and Bruno Alves alone are cunt overload but Ronaldo, Nani, Meireles etc would be far too much.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I was ready do drop the cunt-bomb yesterday if we got embarassed. It was close but thank goodness benzema is sorry as fuck in big games.

Ray Hudson absolutely sounds like he has his wang out when he's watching football. I thought he was going to cum when barca had that one play where montoya hit the crossbar.

He calls Colombia jekyll and hyde too, lol

beIn sport = sogood.gif

Kenka said:
While Kroos definitely has poor taste for haircuts, I kinda find Neuer hot.

He's adorable. I just want to pinch his cheeks lol. He looks like a gigantic 5 year old child.

fuenf

This cunt reinstatement could not have come at a better. I would definitely have been banned otherwise. I mean Pepe and Bruno Alves alone are cunt overload but Ronaldo, Nani, Meireles etc would be far too much.

Actually the prohibition came at a pretty good time too. Mainly, it prevented me from saying certain things about Robben i'd regret now. And luckily i didnt give the Dortmund fans any additional ammunition to tarnish my new found appreciation of him.

While Kroos definitely has poor taste for haircuts, I kinda find Neuer hot.

yeah he seems like nice buddy type of guy.

Congrats on you tag! You should do an oral history of the wars... ;)

If Wilbury writes me a script I'll gladly preform it.

On the subject of Mumei, it's a shame, outside of the issues he had with certain words he seemed like a good mod. Not that it really changes for us, he can be a regular poster with us now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom