• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really want Sven? He's obviously just travelling around to whoever gives him the most money at the moment and just wants his last money before retirement.

WJD

Bit early but...

|OT6| ...and afer darkness bind them

Just an idea after today's title change and it should coincide nicely with Wilbury's return.

choodi

Banned
Just dropped by to say this: Cunt you, you fucking cunts.

But seriously, i knew we were going to get smashed by Man U. I am just pissed off that fucking cunt RVP isn't going to get banned for elbowing Cabaye.

Kyoufu

But seriously, i knew we were going to get smashed by Man U. I am just pissed off that fucking cunt RVP isn't going to get banned for elbowing Cabaye.

Hoping someone breaks his legs in a game. Thankfully that cunt is on the tail end of his shit career.

I'm hoping Chelsea or City stop Manure from getting #20

Anyone here give a shit about Black-Ops 2. I'm staying away from Treyarch games like the plague

I hate myself for saying this but...I actually am. I couldn't care less about the singleplayer but the changes they're making to the multiplayer sound pretty damn good. There's also the fact all my mates will be playing it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I hate myself for saying this but...I actually am. I couldn't care less about the singleplayer but the changes they're making to the multiplayer sound pretty damn good. There's also the fact all my mates will be playing it.

Yep I'll probably be picking it up too. World at War and BLOPS 1 were awesome online. Treyarch is more open to changing shit up.

I fucking loved the attack dogs in World at War.

-Probably wont get it at launch since Halo comes out but maybe at the end of november with all the sales and shit

Nope, COD is shit. Modern Warfare was the best one, but I hate it equally cos it spawned so many games like it :/

I adored MW2, missed the MW boat so never had that attitude of 'customised killstreaks have killed the game, they've ruined the franchise, this is the worst game ever, gaming is dead'

There were problems, sure, but fuck me I had a blast playing it

edit: <3 Clegg

building bridges after PJX blew them up

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Got my ticket for Copenhagen - Brøndby derby in two weeks, can't wait, hope there will be blood.

We need him, otherwise I have to post some more graphic pics with me and the sheep.

DO IT

Is that really your voice on that recording? If so holy shit man you are scary

#donteatme

DO IT

Is that really your voice on that recording? If so holy shit man you are scary

#donteatme

It is. PC Fifa GAF like Quiche and Spanish Wrath can confirm that, don't really like how I am just known as the "fucking ginger" or "ginger cunt" though, they have no idea about my swag.

ibktTg6bogTY58.gif

FootballFan

Hoping someone breaks his legs in a game. Thankfully that cunt is on the tail end of his shit career.

I'm hoping Chelsea or City stop Manure from getting #20

Easy there man.

Quite a lot of Man United/SAF hate in the last couple pages.

Also, pretty crappy that Mumei lost his mod status, unless he himself wanted to go back to being a member.

Lightning

Banned

RVP has a way of really winding up Newcastle fans.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
idL1rD1E9s9Sn.gif

Love dat gif

Football Fan said:
Easy there man.

Quite a lot of Man United/SAF hate in the last couple pages.

Also, pretty crappy that Mumei lost his mod status, unless he himself wanted to go back to being a member.

Some interesting theories on Mr. Mumei in the nfl thread if you read back a couple of pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom