• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

I've been playing FIFA for about 40 mins now. 1 game I got into had massive lag so quit. "Connection to your opponent lost" for about 10 mins after, then stuck in the arena when it did find someone. Reboot. Finally get into a game where it matched me against the same team. Finished it, was laggy but playable. Now I've been searching for 10 mins again after another instance of being stuck in the arena.

Fifa fucking sucks.

GorillaJu

Can't wait to try it, but that's lofty, lofty praise. Certain things about the aforementioned games unconnected to the actual grind of playing them were so special to me, that even if Dishonoured is actually a 'better game', I'm not sure I could enjoy it as much.

I've sadly fallen out of love with games in general over the last couple of years. Four years ago I'd be buying dishonoured on day one and dropping many things to play through it.

I'm sure my passion will return one day, it's just a temporary burn out. But I still play Fifa and Halo.

Lol, gaming is something you fall in and out of love with. 8 or so years ago I was your age and I didn't play games at all. Graduated university, and got back into games. Then back out again. Now back in again.

I won't hype up Dishonored any more for you. You'll eventually play it and realize what I'm talking about.

pulga

Banned
Someone fill me in on Homeland S1, I can't remember:
Did Brody's wife find out about him and Carrie?

S2 Spoiler:
I've been secretly hoping Brody is going to bang the hot spy reporter, even if it makes no sense at all

Zabojnik

It's not even the middle of the week and I'm already bored to tears. Something has to be done about these international breaks. True ball-breakers.

Suppose I'll give Dishonored a go, sounds like my kind of game. I can only hope it's better than the last 'recommended by GAF' title, Sleeping Dogs. More like Sleeping, period.

Im with u :p I strongly dislike the word.

It's just a word, Fady. A simple arrangement of letters. Like Iaquinta. It'll blow over soon. Like Iaquinta, hopefully.

dc89

I hope this cunt thing goes away soon. Kinda getting sick of people using it just because they can.

I will no longer be using it. Who's with me?

I'm with you and Fady! I have nothing wrong with people using it and have used it once or twice when I'm mad but I kinda liked people using JT!

faridmon

Farming Simulator 2013 is coming out this week. Woodenlung is gonna get it and make an OT where he is having heated discussion about the game
with himself
and declare the new GOTY of 2012.

Can't wait!

GorillaJu

Not to keep restating what's already been said, but the "cunt" usage will certainly attenuate over the next few days. People are just happy to be able to have their freedom back.

Messi

The hell Messi? I bet you typed that wearing your Inter shirt.

Hey BUDDY, FUCK YOU.

I have not bought any inter kits since I have met all these nice well adjusted Juve fans. Plus I bought this seasons Juve kit. So sexy.

pulga

Banned
Hit me up, dc. Could use some ManCity related Swapnotes :lol

wait..where the fuck do I find my friend code again? -_-

Facism

lol @ you guys getting pizza or Chinese. So unhealthy.

Mixed Lamb and Chicken Donor with salad, mint yogurt and chilli sauce

Kyoufu

lol @ you guys getting pizza or Chinese. So unhealthy.

Mixed Lamb and Chicken Donor with salad, mint yogurt and chilli sauce

Whenever I eat unhealthy food I always regret it afterwards. The feeling is like sex. You're horny and on that sexual high until you unload your sack and all you feel is regret and misery.

elsk

Banned
A bit old, but I forgot to post it yesterday.

Hoeness on Klose:

When I hear that Klose has scored nearly as many goals as Gerd Müller. Müller scored them against England, France and Italy. Klose has scored at least 80% of his goals against teams like Liechtenstein!

Facism

Whenever I eat unhealthy food I always regret it afterwards. The feeling is like sex. You're horny and on that sexual high until you unload your sack and all you feel is regret and misery.

I've had an hour's hard cardio and 30 mins of weights at the gym today so i'm okay *smug

Bro, never feel regret or guilt over blowing your load. The sack is built to be unloaded, you're just helping it do it's job.

Slizz

So International break, eh?

ibqeRJiG6WdYpd.gif

The leading scoring in the Dutch league has been left off the USMNT roster for their WC qualifier this week.

Good, Jozy is a lazy ass when he plays for the national team although I can't believe Jurgen didn't call up Terrance Boyd...

Kyoufu

I've had an hour's hard cardio and 30 mins of weights at the gym today so i'm okay *smug

Bro, never feel regret or guilt over blowing your load. The sack is built to be unloaded, you're just helping it do it's job.

I read up on it and the internet says it's normal to feel like shit. Apparently it's the body's way of relieving you of your sexual lust otherwise your erection would never go.

So true, bro fist.

*bro fist*

Facism

I read up on it and the internet says it's normal to feel like shit. Apparently it's the body's way of relieving you of your sexual lust otherwise your erection would never go.

*bro fist*

At the most i've felt satisfaction at a job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom