• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cool.

It will be interesting to see if the u.s. is close to not qualifying for Brasil.

I wonder if their opponents will get uefalona'd

I had Kosuke Kagawa, (Shinjij Kagawa's son) join the fight against the aliens in XCOM, but he died in his first mission... :(

That'll teach you for leaving him on the flank with his back turned to the objective :p

edit: What the fuck, you have to get a Pointless answer to get any money?

Moobabe

People who have XCOM and Dishonored already - talk to me. I have to wait until STUPID friday to get both and I'm pant shittingly excited.

How good are they?

K1LLER7

Seriously, I'd be so good at that show.
I'd boss the Million Pound Drop show.

There was a question on football about who has stayed in the top league for the longest or something along those lines. It was between Arsenal, City, United and Everton.

Messi

People who have XCOM and Dishonored already - talk to me. I have to wait until STUPID friday to get both and I'm pant shittingly excited.

How good are they?

Tell this man with that awkward avatar what he wants to know! I am in the same situation

LegoArmo

Think Balague said PSG are going to pay Falcao's release clause but other teams will be interested. They apparently want Ronaldo to. Fucking hell.

Soi-Fong

That'll teach you for leaving him on the flank with his back turned to the objective :p

edit: What the fuck, you have to get a Pointless answer to get any money?

He was behind some crates and he got shot in the head from an alien about 10 meters in front of him also behind some crates. :(

I was due at the doctors this morning about these lymph nodes but couldn't make it there

I started in the night with the worst CUNTING stomach bug I ever had and its destroyed me all day I haven't been able to keep a thing down at all and it's going both ways

I need to eat but it's not happening till at least tomorrow

Moobabe

I was due at the doctors this morning about these lymph nodes but couldn't make it there

I started in the night with the worst CUNTING stomach bug I ever had and its destroyed me all day I haven't been able to keep a thing down at all and it's going both ways

I need to eat but it's not happening till at least tomorrow

FUUUUUUUU - hope it all clears up man! Lymph nodes are tricky fuckers...

You really don't want me to post the embarrassing amount of Olivia avatars.

Dear Falcao please don't go to Real Madrid, love Cules everywhere

Olivia in a Chelsea shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom