• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soi-Fong

The prices are more appealing to me than the performance with regards to PC gaming

Well, in regards to performance, that matters highly to me, but also most of GMG's special offers only apply to PC downloads.

Just one of the many quirks to being a PC gamer.

And having the "Big Picture" overlay on steam just helps soo much.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Getting over my Monster/Red Bull habit was most welcome. Surprisingly easy too.

Now I'm just drinking tea and coffee like an old man.

I was out but Im back in. Just got a 12 pack of diet dew.

I do avoid red bull as it is the cocaine of energy drinks.

Oxx

I don't know why Subway keeps putting-up bus-stop ads in this town. They closed both the outlets here.

I don't care how reasonable their meal deal is, I'm not travelling to Birmingham to get one.

Y'all motherfuckers need to stop eating fast food. Nothing good will come of it.

You could say that about any vice (other than betting maybe)

Just gotta eat it in moderation. Red Bull and other energy drinks are a bigger issue I think since people don't seem to consider it in the same space

I was in a Subway once that ran out of bread. We had to get the same thing we wanted but in a little wrap.

Then in Ibiza the woman wouldn't serve me until she made up her mind about what sandwich she wanted on her break.

Yen

You have a but allergy?

C'mon DC, this was no accident.

I last had a Subway last week and my friend got a giant, grey hair embedding in his cheesy garlic bread, or whatever. Was disgusting. He couldn't even tear it out, it was that deep.

Oxx

Red Bull gives me the jitters, but a can of Monster at double the size is perfectly fine.

I'm still better off going cold turkey, though.

Mist is made with real sugar only. Is the only soda I drink.
Do you get Inca Cola where you are? That stuff is lovely.

I was in a Subway once that ran out of bread. We had to get the same thing we wanted but in a little wrap.
Happened to me once too. Went into a Subway and they said they had everything, but no bread.

Then what's the bloody point? I was very sad. Was thinking about a Steak + Cheese sub all day too.

dc89

C'mon DC, this was no accident.

I last had a Subway last week and my friend got a giant, grey hair embedding in his cheesy garlic bread, or whatever. Was disgusting. He couldn't even tear it out, it was that deep.

:(

EURGH. Hair in food is baddddd

pulga

Banned
We only take well adjusted players.

211145hp2.jpg

Yen

I don't know if any of you have had BPM, but the only time I had it, aged 9 or so, I had a migraine and fainted in a pool of my own vomit.

Kyoufu

No need to deliver here. They're on every corner. I wish I were kidding.

Where do you live? Must be nice if you like Subway.

Sweet onion Chicken Teriyaki

Mmm.

Poll time

2xPapa Johns pizzas for £17.50

or

2xPizza Hut pizzas, 2 sides, 2 ice creams and a drink for £30

And yes, I'm aware that I'll regret it either way

I just ordered 2x Papa Johns. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is definitely the last time I have Pizza or I'm going to get fat.

Moobabe

I've been trying to decide whether to do that for about a year, but I know vaguely how it ends :(

I've seen all of Season 1 before and it's phenomenal but I already know what happened because of some stupid spoiler t shirt...

I just started re-watching it, it's really great but the middle of season 2 is awful, and I mean AWFUL.

What do you mean "middle" - I'm on Episode 5 of the second season now...

For me Taco Bell is my favourite fast food

I love real Mexican as well but the volcano burritos are godly, everytime I go to Manchester I get a couple of extra ones for later lol

The only time I had papa johns was in Cancun, I had come out of señor frogs and a guy pulled op on a moped with a load of huge pepperoni pizzas, it was godly

Also I could live off New York pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom