• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Banned
For me Taco Bell is my favourite fast food

I love real Mexican as well but the volcano burritos are godly, everytime I go to Manchester I get a couple of extra ones for later lol

The only time I had papa johns was in Cancun, I had come out of señor frogs and a guy pulled op on a moped with a load of huge pepperoni pizzas, it was godly

Also I could live off New York pizza

C'mon man. Taco Bell is the worst shit in the world.

Yes, I can't believe you would implicate a member of the Ferguson family in this.

Oi!

You have to admit, he has that hairy-handed, portly, clammy skinned, jewelry-wearing, gold-tooth-sporting, smile-for-the-cameras, mockney-accented, balding aura of general creepiness

Yen

City now losing to Wolves in the U21.

Suarez departure imminent.

110817-011-Liverpool_Sporting_Lisbon-400x300.jpg

Sleepign dogs seems cool but bought it just as I got Fifa and have only just gotten over the introduction missions. Of the little I played the combat system was great though, kind of like batman which is a huge improvement over normal sandbox game fighting.

Farming Simulator 2013 is coming out this week. Woodenlung is gonna get it and make an OT where he is having heated discussion about the game
with himself
and declare the new GOTY of 2012.

Can't wait!

What the hell is this bullshit? Farming simulator is like the rogue warrior of simulator games, it's all about street cleaning, really I only play simulators where I can clean stuff, farming is a job, cleaning is a lifestyle. I would make another thread like that but afraid that some mod will think I'm doing advertisement for them, lol

Dibbz

Sleeping Dogs is soooo good. Nice City, interesting story, motivating gameplay. Open world done right.

Nnmhq.jpg

Nothing gets on my nerves more than sandbox games with next to no NPC's around. I've been playing SR2 on PS3 and holy shit game looks like a PS1 title and it has like a spawn radius of 0.5 meters. Fuck that what's the point in being open world when the fucking world is not even populated and looks like shit?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
C'mon man. Taco Bell is the worst shit in the world.

wat. Taco bell is the best and least unhealthy fast food in the u.s.a.

(not counting chik fil a ofc)

steak burrito supreme yummmmmm. Bean burrito fresco style yummm. I carry tabasco in the car too.

I prefer real mexican food but they take forever if I'm in a rush. Missed like 20 minutes of el clasico last sunday because dat place was PACKED with Mexicans. They were staring at me too, lol

Blablurn

Sleepign dogs seems cool but bought it just as I got Fifa and have only just gotten over the introduction missions. Of the little I played the combat system was great though, kind of like batman which is a huge improvement over normal sandbox game fighting.

right now im switching bewteen so many games here :/ dont know which one to finish first lol.... on top of that... skyrim. fuuuu D:

Nothing gets on my nerves more than sandbox games with next to no NPC's around. I've been playing SR2 on PS3 and holy shit game looks like a PS1 title and it has like a spawn radius of 0.5 meters. Fuck that what's the point in being open world when the fucking world is not even populated and looks like shit?

well, its evening. this game offers a lot of NPC actually. many even give u interesting sidemissions.

Yen

Sleepy Dogs looks good from that screenshot. Koyufu had high praise for it. Might get it instead of Dishonoured.

edit: nah, will wait til Christmas.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'll probably only get Ass Creed this month. I don't even have enough time for FIFA.

Next month is black friday and these obscure games will be like 20-30 bucks. Dishonored looks good though.

-anyone know if there's a demo on live? I like downloading demos and never playing them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom