• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Zlatan Ibrahimović via Sport—"Balotelli to Real Madrid? I doubt it. Barcelona would be more likely; a mediocre player for a mediocre team"

xavilaugh.gif

Ibra is so shit he couldn't score a 1 v 1 against Victor fucking Valdes

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So Borini's broken his foot on international duty? I guess now Liverpool need Assaidi to score the same ridiculous number of goals he's scoring in my FIFA save.

Messi

Can anyone recommend a Film/Tv podcast that is weekly and discusses news and recent releases. Something like giant bomb/weekend confirmed for films.

Not slash filmcast

Yen

What was vulgar about them? And who are we talking about exactly. What members of Football-GAF have we lost?

Back in like 09, there was a lot of insults aimed at each other, and it often seemed really quite mean. This was years ago, so I can't remember names.

Messi, what about Half in the Bag, though it seems more review stuff

So Borini's broken his foot on international duty? I guess now Liverpool need Assaidi to score the same ridiculous number of goals he's scoring in my FIFA save.

I'm pretty sure Fifa is fixed. On more than one save I've seen Mascherano move to Utd and Assaidi scoring way too many goals

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm pretty sure Fifa is fixed. On more than one save I've seen Mascherano move to Utd and Assaidi scoring way too many goals

Mascherano went to United in my save as well, that seems to happen to everybody, just like David Silva always going to Villa/Arsenal in FIFA12.

Mascherano went to United in my save as well, that seems to happen to everybody, just like David Silva always going to Villa/Arsenal in FIFA12.

I'm bored of career mode already to be honest. The AI has such perfect defensive positioning that you have to play a specific/boring way to beat them. Also free kicks are so easy that it just feels like cheating when I get one around the box. The AI still hasn't figured out how to jump. Legendary difficult and the wall just stands there as the ball flies over their heads into the top corner every time.

lol, a well known gaffer in Off-Topic made the exact same joke twice only with a couple of words changed, and was ignored both times for the sheer inanity and lack of originality

Its in the 'Canada blocks Qur'an-burning pastor' thread, within the first 15 or so posts

elsk

Banned
Hasn't Mexico already qualified though? They might not give a fuck.

Guyana are playing home but FMF (mexican football federation) president convinced them to play in USA to get more moneyz, so the match will be played in Houston. That's how much Guyana cares about football. And they're eliminated already.

edit: And Guyana's coach is going to manage his team via Skype.

Yen

lol, a well known gaffer in Off-Topic made the exact same joke twice only with a couple of words changed, and was ignored both times for the sheer inanity and lack of originality

Its in the 'Canada blocks Qur'an-burning pastor' thread, within the first 15 or so posts

?
edit: chitown?

Zabojnik

Can anyone recommend a Film/Tv podcast that is weekly and discusses news and recent releases. Something like giant bomb/weekend confirmed for films.

Not slash filmcast

Can't help you, sorry. Please let me know if you find anything interesting, might give it a try.

?
edit: chitown?

Yes

Debate time:

What's the difference between a well known gaffer, and a Gaf-Celebrity?

I listened to about 20 Mayo&Kermode podcasts, then I realised that about half of the content consisted of running jokes and pretencious emails, so I dropped it

Guyana are playing home but FMF (mexican football federation) president convinced them to play in USA to get more moneyz, so the match will be played in Houston. That's how much Guyana cares about football. And they're eliminated already.

edit: And Guyana's coach is going to manage his team via Skype.

CONCALAFF never fails to entertain.

Clegg

Yes

Debate time:

What's the difference between a well known gaffer, and a Gaf-Celebrity?

Well known gaffers are generally cool people eg Fady.

GAF celebrities are annoying tossers that keep saying annoying things to stay in character and be "cool" eg Blame Space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom