• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
Well if you find that cheering for a team vs your biggest rivals silly that's new to me.

I do. You don't need to cheer for other teams that are scoring against your rivals when you are good enough.

This just means united isn't good enough to win the title, and you need the help of others.

Arnie

You are totally ready for tv, Arnie.

It's true though, the movement towards the Norwich player was minimal. He shepherded him away from the ball with his body. The collision into the advertising board was unfortunate, but it certainly wasn't excessive force. Good defending, really.

Suso's looking sharp.

Manager

The penalty looks worse for every replay they show. He wasn't even in the penalty box. And Zabaleta barely touched Riise. I really don't understand how that could be a penalty...

Clegg

No. Look at bayern for example.

No it really is bollocks.

You're not allowed cheer against teams you don't like?

So no Madrid fans can ever take delight at Barca losing or vice versa? No United fan can ever delight at Liverpool/City/Arsenal/Chelsea losing?

Winning a league is fucking hard, any slip ups by your rivals are to be celebrated. You don't think Bayern fans are overjoyed by Dortmunds poor start?

untitled-2skxj6.gif

That wasn't a penalty

untitled-3v7jno.gif

That was

Choc

Banned
Marinner having a bad game at Reading

missed a clear yellow, possibly red card challenge on Tiote that could have easily broken his ankle

bloody crazy

edit: Guys its going ot be very hard for suarez to win a pen despite the fact that IS a penalty because he has a reputation. Clear penalty though despite hands in the air (stupid tactic that is by players)

dc89

The penalty looks worse for every replay they show. He wasn't even in the penalty box. And Zabaleta barely touched Riise. I really don't understand how that could be a penalty...

It's Halsey dude. He always wants to be the centre of attention and he has a track record of doing us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom