• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

confuziz

Banned
No it really is bollocks.

You're not allowed cheer against teams you don't like?

So no Madrid fans can ever take delight at Barca losing or vice versa? No United fan can ever delight at Liverpool/City/Arsenal/Chelsea losing?

Winning a league is fucking hard, any slip ups by your rivals are to be celebrated. You don't think Bayern fans are overjoyed by Dortmunds poor start?

I agree it's a thing of this time. But it's a bit silly when you think about it. It's your own team you need to worry about.

Manager

untitled-2skxj6.gif

That wasn't a penalty

It's Halsey dude. He always wants to be the centre of attention and he has a track record of doing us over.

It's just comical! That shouldn't happen in the richest league in the world.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Southampton 1 up already

huh, everything's going better than expected.

edit: 1-1. Well, that was fun while it lasted.

operon

Referees would do well to open their eyes and judge whether something is a foul or not, not go on their preconceived notions

dc89

What was wrong with the old one?

Nothing. When Lombardo took over the EDS I guess Mancini thought he needed another coach. So he brought Gregucci in who had a shocking record in Italy. He brought in him because he's his mate, that's the only reason.

PaulLFC

I cannot believe Suarez didn't get a penalty. Not only did he get pushed over, he got elbowed in the shoulder. Nothing. It's Mike Jones though, he is absolutely shite.

Empty

it's such a horrible decision. at least with the others you can sort of understand how suarez's reputation would seed some doubt in the moment, especially as he goes down theatrically after contact, but there it's a clear as day elbow smack.

Clegg

Nothing. When Lombardo took over the EDS I guess Mancini thought he needed another coach. So he brought Gregucci in who had a shocking record in Italy. He brought in him because he's his mate, that's the only reason.

Then Mancini is clearly to blame.

I'm not trolling here either. The manager has the responsibility of delegating certain areas to his coaches. The fact that he hired a poor coach because he's a friend is a definite mark against him.

dc89

Halsey trolololololol

Fuck this, I'm turning it off and going on FIFA or something.

I'll see the final score later on. The games ruined by shite refereeing.

I hope Mancini goes thermonuclear on this. Do what it takes Roberto and balls to any ban or fine.

Salazar

it's such a horrible decision. at least with the others you can sort of understand how suarez's reputation would seed some doubt in the moment, especially as he goes down theatrically after contact, but there it's a clear as day elbow smack.

It was a pretty sweet hit. I'll consider it next time I want to hurt someone.

GorillaJu

Uncomfortable pressure. Feels like we could concede at any given cross.

Wow, Viva. You made the right choice on captain this week. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom