• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT5| One word to rule them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Fuck this, I'm turning it off and going on FIFA or something.

I'll see the final score later on. The games ruined by shite refereeing.

I hope Mancini goes thermonuclear on this. Do what it takes Roberto and balls to any ban or fine.

I don't get it. How fucking hard can it be to find referees with eyes in this time and age?

What I don't like is how City still don't fight, neither in this or against Arsenal or... barely at all this season. You have sparks here and there but they don't work as a team.

Javi Garcia seems to have real issues with marking players. He doesn't track any Fulham player atm, he just runs back. He gave Riise that open shot chance a couple minutes ago. Barry keeps making wrong passes. The midfield doesn't work.

Garjon

Suarez you need to score those. I can't help this feeling that these spurned chances will cost us. Again.

And just as I post Suarez totally makes up for it.

Incredible finish from the outside of the foot from Suarez. Right after missing a sitter too. Chuffed for him after that pen not being called. He didn't bother complaining and just stayed focused.

Norwich 0-2 Liverpool

untitled-424u0a.gif

GorillaJu

Haha thanks.

Alot of it is luck tbh. But I picked Jelavic because of Everton's form and coming fixtures which are quite easy. Making him captain...well...there are a few good candidates this week, I just plumped with Jelavic cos Southampton have a shocking defensive record.

Yeah I brought in Pienaar and Baines for the same reason. I underestimated Mirallas. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom