• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yo Andres

Svenja Huth is a winner

And she got that Huth brutality down

http://i.imgur.com/m3xC2.gif[IMG] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aU0CG.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Very nice mmmm

[quote="Jason Raize '75 - '04, post: 43150037"]What is the most hated team on Football-GAF?[/QUOTE]

Barça and in the last few weeks the Utd hate has been pretty good.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
They won't do well unless they find some really good defenders and maybe 1 or 2 other mids.

Their keeper is shit too. I cant wait till we play Argentina but tbf our defenders are shit as well.

Came home with a bit of a buzz on and it's making me look back fondly on the win against Portugal. Ronaldo whining and diving everywhere was glorious. Shut down by Berezutski, how sad.

Yep got home had a beer and watched our 2nd half again. So good. sucks when the team you beat has no presence on gaf tho

K1LLER7

1995*

And Man U are full of cunts.
Shinji-Kagawa.jpg

bud

manchester united. i don't hate them; i just don't like them. they usually play like utter shit, but then end up winning anyway in the 134th minute--that pisses me off to no end.

I'm just playing it safe. Never been in an alien invasion before and the longer I live the more I can help. Don't be so hard on me. Or else you'll be the first one in the firing line when I take over the world.

You're wounded atm, and the game forced you to become Assault Class, which means you pretty much have to move in close to get things done. I don't think you'll last :p

The game's amazing btw

http://i.imgur.com/Lz211.jpg

Also, I really hope we do redevelop Anfield. It may be less financially wise in the very long term, but its cheaper in the short term, and we wouldn't have to move out of the only stadium we've ever known

And you can shove your groundshare and merge up your arse Kyoufu you cheeky bastard :p

Happy Birthday St. 3Sixty

Empty

just caught falcao's double from last night. awesome stuff. his ability to open up space for the shot with turns in the penalty box is amazing.

Linius

FIFA is boring me. Hope Halo 4 is fantastic. Me, Freewheeling and PrematureQuiche had a go at a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it

I'm looking forward to that. Halo will be some awesome multiplayer fun.

I think I will buy Halo and Dishonered. Ask good old santa for Ass Creed 3 and postpone Pokémon to next year. Tough gaming season is tough.

GorillaJu

FIFA is boring me. Hope Halo 4 is fantastic. Me, Freewheeling and PrematureQuiche had a go at a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it

Halo is an incredibly fun game that I'll never be good at because I've never bought a Microsoft console. Maybe the next one, if it look good.

I also find Fifa boring. Some of my friends are super into it and I just can't get into it. Love the sport, hate the video games :p

I'm in division 7, think I have gotten promoted after every season so far... But have just used 99% of my time in clubs. Will play some more today and probably get relegated due to this damn hangover.

Blablurn

I'm in division 7, think I have gotten promoted after every season so far... But have just used 99% of my time in clubs. Will play some more today and probably get relegated due to this damn hangover.

i wanna play against u tonight! right now im kinda busy :S

Linius

I was in division seven and then I got into some crazy losing streak that brought me back to eight. Now I'm winning again so I'll be back in seven soon.

qindarka

Banned
This time we are going to re-create bad memories, cause no way I am letting Jansen mess up all my goal chances again.

Want a game? Of course, we probably won't be able to set it up.

Also in Division 7 now. Been rapidly rising after going winless in my first 12 games or so. Lost 8 games in a row at one point.

Top Bottom