• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

dc89

All this FM talk has made me play my FM12 save again.

"Wilshere looks for way out of Arsenal"
*declares interest to media*
Wilshere: My Dream is to play for City.

Slizz

Ultimate Team destruction:

e3Hjj.jpg

7 goals in one half

If only the Liverpool players could emulate what they do on my Ultimate Team...

Also I was the one who pressed A, the other guy was sending me a hate message.

Slizz

me too, man. i played a little of UT but i just dont like it.

It sucks. I'm only playing because I'm having issues playing Seasons.

There are different physics in Ultimate team because of boosts and what not, it can make it way more annoying. Played a game the other day and I lost 6-2. 1 penalty that the comp made on the guy and 4 goals were scored directly from me playing defense and taking the ball away only to have it run on to his guy for the goal.

Slizz

Ultimate team is awesome. I'm mainly playing tournaments against the cpu until I have a solid team to take online

BOOO you guys

What the fuck?

Offline is pointless. I only played offline once so I could get the gold pack for completing all the manager tasks....

I'm division 2 never been relegated won 2 division titles all with teams that had like 50 chem, then 75 chem and now 95 chem.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
What the fuck?

Offline is pointless. I only played offline once so I could get the gold pack for completing all the manager tasks....

I'm division 2 never been relegated won 2 division titles all with teams that had like 50 chem, then 75 chem and now 95 chem.

You still get coins playing offline (still online technically) and I get to try out my team!

I play seasons online but it's down atm from what you all say. I spend most of my time in the auction house lol

Hixx

I liked it until I started having to give contracts. Fuck that.

Contracts are cheap, gold ones can be had for 200 coins if you're quick.

It's fitness that's getting on my tits, my squad is small... trying to build it and keep my team fit is a real drain.

Clegg

Started up FM 13.

Blackburn took Bebe off my hands and I sold Anderson to Everton.

Was looking into signing Vidal and was told to fuck off. Then Malaga offered me Isco for 18m. Now I know I have Kagawa but I couldn't resist going for another class AMC.

Going for Gundogan next.

Messi

I have this horrible habit every year of buying those cards you see in shops for the champions league. I buy them every year until I get Messi. No idea why, but I end up with shit loads of extra cards. Anywho the reason for this story is, I bought 10 packets while bored in work and got so many real madrid players it was not even funny. A few barca players (villa, alexis, alves x 2, xavi x 2). Someone gives me a free packet today from a magazine and inside of the packet was Messi and the next card was Ronaldo. Made me laugh and then be thankful that the quest is over for this year.

I gave the other cards to some kid in the shop.

dc89

I have this horrible habit every year of buying those cards you see in shops for the champions league. I buy them every year until I get Messi. No idea why, but I end up with shit loads of extra cards. Anywho the reason for this story is, I bought 10 packets while bored in work and got so many real madrid players it was not even funny. A few barca players (villa, alexis, alves x 2, xavi x 2). Someone gives me a free packet today from a magazine and inside of the packet was Messi and the next card was Ronaldo. Made me laugh and then be thankful that the quest is over for this year.

I gave the other cards to some kid in the shop.

You're loyalty to Messi is as honorable as your loyalty for Wilde.

Clegg

Think I might sell Cleverley.

He'll go for a decent price and I could probably get someone better with the transfer I'll receive for him.

Started up FM 13.

Blackburn took Bebe off my hands and I sold Anderson to Everton.

Was looking into signing Vidal and was told to fuck off. Then Malaga offered me Isco for 18m. Now I know I have Kagawa but I couldn't resist going for another class AMC.

Going for Gundogan next.
:lol

I also sold Bebe to Rovers, Anderson to Everton, Signed Gundogan and am on the verge of signing Isco.

But I'm playing a narrow 3 behind RVP:

--------------RVP--------
Kagawa Rooney Nani

RVP scored a hat-trick in the first game of the season :D

Think I might sell Cleverley.

He'll go for a decent price and I could probably get someone better with the transfer I'll receive for him.
I haven't sold him yet but I signed Gundogan and Bender so his days are numbered.

Also turned Giggs and Scholes into coaches.

Clegg

:lol

I also sold Bebe to Rovers, Anderson to Everton, Signed Gundogan and am on the verge of signing Isco.

But I'm playing a narrow 3 behind RVP:

--------------RVP--------
Kagawa Rooney Nani

RVP scored a hat-trick in the first game of the season :D

I haven't sold him yet but I signed Gundogan and Bender so his days are numbered.

Also turned Giggs and Scholes into coaches.
Great minds, Viva.

Great minds.

Clegg

Just as a heads up guys:

You can sign Alan Dzagoev for less than 5m in FM 13. He's in the last six months of his contract and is refusing to sign a new one.

Just as a heads up guys:

You can sign Alan Dzagoev for less than 5m in FM 13. He's in the last six months of his contract and is refusing to sign a new one.

I expected better FM. Dzagoev himself has confirmed that they extended his contract over a year until 2015 or 2016, can't remember exactly.

Clegg

Get in!!

Signed Gundogan.

Spreading the transfer fee over 48 months so I still have 15m left to spend.

Think I might use a similar attacking formation to Vivas and go

---------RVP--------

Kagawa Rooney Isco

Carrick Fletcher Gundogan

Smalling Vidic Ferdinand

----------De Gea-------------

GorillaJu

We should all chip in to get Messi a Man Utd shirt and mail it to before he can get next year's Barça home kit. FootyGaf terrorism.

I wish Mumei would do what the title predicts, this is dull as fuck, go to a FM thread you boring twunts

And if that's not bad enough attention whore extraordinaire Wilbury returns today

Kill the thread now!

Messi

We should all chip in to get Messi a Man Utd shirt and mail it to before he can get next year's Barça home kit. FootyGaf terrorism.

I would make a list of every one of you who pitched in and hunt you down over a number of years. Killing you individually. Not for putting Messi on that rag, but for destroying a perfectly good kit.

sOmbP.jpg

Can't fucking wait for Sunday, Brøndby asses are going to bleed.

I wish Mumei would do what the title predicts, this is dull as fuck, go to a FM thread you boring twunts

And if that's not bad enough attention whore extraordinaire Wilbury returns today

Kill the thread now!

Back to your livejournal?

It's release day and there's no football happening at all.

Leave Gündogan alone!

Are Andy Najar or Mario Martínez any good?
Can't find Najar.
Mario (just Mario on FM13) is meh.
Bochum's Goretzka ain't too bad imho (would buy him with a lower team)
Erick Torres still has good potential/nice stats for a 19yo + 550k value
Kadlec kept the good stats, but lacks potential (according to my 20PA scout)..not sure if I trust because no scout found him to be good in FM12 either (afair)

He's ruining his career
True.

They made him into a striker ugh... In Fm12, I used him as a AML and he became class on my torino save.
Never really touched him.

Wonderkids according to a 20PA scout:

sOmbP.jpg

Can't fucking wait for Sunday, Brøndby asses are going to bleed.

It's release day and there's no football happening at all.

My live journal was better than this shite

Isn't there a thread in the gaming section for it

KEAN OUT

Fuck I can't wait for football to return, and then we'll get dicked and I remember why I hate football

AndresON777

shooting blanks
http://adaptershack.com/t/headshake/benisawesome.files.wordpress.com_2011_07_aheadshake.gif[IMG]

I will never condone destroying of perfectly good football shirts[/QUOTE]

It's a knockoff and I will frame it

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 43356581"]

It's release day and there's no football happening at all.[/QUOTE]

LOL

Top Bottom