• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yep thanks, I just ordered it off of Amazon.co.uk - will prolly cancel it at some point.
This also sprung up while I searched for it:
hvvnO.jpg

Thanks for the warning, Amazon :)

I just bought this book. lol

Moobabe

I'm out tonight with a whole mess of people - one of which is a girl who is funny, pretty AND clever and totally loves fart and shit jokes.

How drunk do I need to be to not mess this up?

Slizz

I'm out tonight with a whole mess of people - one of which is a girl who is funny, pretty AND clever and totally loves fart and shit jokes.

How drunk do I need to be to not mess this up?

Not drunk at all and have her drink.

That or just maintain a healthy buzz and don't go overboard.

Blablurn

yeah, I always got Kara/Romario/Kadlec - no matter the team. Sometimes Guilhereme too, if I needed him. Never could get into Fierro or Sanogo. Also loved to get Porto's Fernando - they always transfer listed him for cheap at some point.
Always got the cheap South African talent (Xulu, Jali and that older dude), Bresan & Jensen with a lower team.

---dlding at 4mbit, 70% done ... woohoo, hello sleepless night O_O

i did the same :S

Thanks Ramsey looks good. Also can someone find out if Chuba Akpom is with the Arsenal u18 squad?
Don't worry about it if you can't but can any of you screenshot Grimaldo's and Deulofeu's pages?

Deulofeu is 5/5 and "buy whatever the price".

can someone post a screenshot of Alaba's stats?

Beast.
Well if we're doing requests can you post James?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lunchbox said:
yeah because you can walk in to la masia when you feel like it and start for barcelona any day you like

you think you have a chance to start there in place of the Argentine minor they abducted by paying off his family and pumped full of couple of hundred grands worth of growth hormones over the course of 6 years? thought so, you'll line up for his jersey and thats it

but if you actually were a talented athelete, you couldve showcased that in high school, wouldve been recruited by a college in a full ride scholarship and drafted by a NBA/NFL team

lulz-1.gif

Good work Lunchbox. Thanks for the heads up FootballFan

Holy shit @ Alaba!!

He's insane, wtf lol - the defensive stats are overblown, imho - he played the position for like 3 months and he's like one of the best LWBs..ok.

He's a better defender than Piszczek:

(at least they improved his off. skills..)

He can also pass better than Reus:
(still undervalue his passing ability/creativity..)

At last! Lewandowski got the bump:

And Gündogan is nice too:

-------------------------
3m transfer budged, LOL...ok

Hixx

Played the Forza Horizon demo... EVERYTHING about the presentation is just lifted from Dirt. I actually laughed at how blatant it was.

Clegg

He's insane, wtf lol - the defensive stats are overblown, imho - he played the position for like 3 months and he's like one of the best LWBs..ok.

He's a better defender than Piszczek:

(at least they improved his off. skills..)

He can also pass better than Reus:

(still undervalue his passing ability/creativity..)

At last! Lewandowski got the bump:

And Gündogan is nice too:

-------------------------
3m transfer budged, LOL...ok

I think Reus got a little stat bump too.

He wasn't quite as good in FM 12.

elsk

Banned

Well, he played for 3 months and still managed to play against Cristiano Ronaldo and Di Maria. I think that's quite impressive, I think his stats are ok, his only downside is his marking and it's covered in the stats too. I would think he has more pace, btw.

^
and he still looked like dirt vs. Dortmund & he's never, NEVER a better defender than Piszu...NEVAZ (not yet)
---------

I think Reus got a little stat bump too.

He wasn't quite as good in FM 12.

He was crap in 12 compared to what he did at the time. And this season he diarrheas goals/assists (with great passes) in league, CL and national team and they still treat him like some lowly noob. Assholes :(

*checking out potential wonderkids*

Timurid

He was crap in 12 compared to what he did at the time. And this season he diarrheas goals/assists (with great passes) in league, CL and national team and they still treat him like some lowly noob. Assholes :(

*checking out potential wonderkids*

how's Bittencourt and Kurt Zouma?

Also, is Alaba's favorite club still arsenal?

elsk

Banned
Is Patrick Weihrauch in the game? Post stats please :eek:
And Oliver Markoutz!

^
and he still looked like dirt vs. Dortmund & he's never, NEVER a better defender than Piszu...NEVAZ (not yet)
---------

The whole team was shit in the cup final, they were all on attack, forgetting to defend. The only other time I've seen them playing like that is vs. BATE.

Woah... he can play everywhere haha. What is Yaya like? He should have quite a lot of positions too, same with Adriano(Barca one)
Yaya can play anywhere through the middle. Stats are surprisingly not THAT great. Still very good though.

Adriano is comfortable in ANY position on both left and right sides lol. Nothing in the centre though.

Apparently Torres has received a big downgrade in his stats.
Finishing - 14.

Lol.

How many of you would be up for a Steam Network game of FMC? Should be a lot easier seeing as how quick it is? If not there is also where you can just set up a straight knockout tournament which we could do? Me and Woodenlung are going to have a game when it is out :D

Apparently Torres has received a big downgrade in his stats.

He has gone 10 games without scoring for me :( I am relying on Jovetic instead.

Top Bottom