• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

rodvik

biim2.gif

I miss Pep, he added class to football.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ladies are banned for the night gentlemen. It's strictly a sausage-fest now.

La Liga is less interesting without Pep.

FootballFan

Uhhhhh no

Amanda Seyfried destroys her.

In the movie In Time? Ehh no. Wilde looked way better. Dat wig or weird hair on Seyfried didn't look good on her.

Pep needs to come take over from Fergie and buy us some midfielders.

Becareful what you wish for, Pep won't come and buy midfielders, he will only use midfielders + goalkeeper. Then you will complain about too many mids.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sigfried looks like a cartoon character

Would obv tho

FootballFan said:
Becareful what you wish for, Pep won't come and buy midfielders, he will only use midfielders + goalkeeper.

Truth.

Can we buy a fucking centerback? god damn

Belgium will as always fail to qualify.

Yup. They'll come second to Croatia in the group and then meet France/Spain or Portugal in the playoff. Not even the 40 million man, Axel Witsel, can save them.

Belgium won't even win their qualifying group.

Thanks for doing my job guys. We'll finish below Scotland, mark my words. Things will go wrong when we fail to beat Macedonia twice in March then Croatia will hammer us in Zagreb. Serbia will win in Brussels after Witsel misses a pen too.

Kyoufu, you might have carried Chelsea to the CL trophy but you can't make Belgium win the World Cup.

Arnie

Pep needs to come take over from Fergie and buy us some midfielders.

Oh god, could you imagine his first training session; he's used to Xavi and Iniesta and instead he's got Cleverley and Andesron.

Just watched the Del Piero Atalanta video. It's hard not to get emotional when you see grown men crying at the end.

Kyoufu

Thanks for doing my job guys. We'll finish below Scotland, mark my words. Things will go wrong when we fail to beat Macedonia twice in March then Croatia will hammer us in Zagreb. Serbia will win in Brussels after Witsel misses a pen too.

Kyoufu, you might have carried Chelsea to the CL trophy but you can't make Belgium win the World Cup.

Only teams I hate tend to succeed.

So you're right. Belgium will finish below Scotland. :p

K1LLER7

In the movie In Time? Ehh no. Wilde looked way better. Dat wig or weird hair on Seyfried didn't look good on her.

Becareful what you wish for, Pep won't come and buy midfielders, he will only use midfielders + goalkeeper. Then you will complain about too many mids.
Atleast we'll have a midfield and actually play some good football. Tired of all this pass to the wingers, run down the line, hope Nani has a good game and crosses the ball past the first man :(

We've been playing better lately :)
Sigfried looks like a cartoon character

Would obv tho

Truth.

Can we buy a fucking centerback? god damn
Vidic for Iniesta, you know you want to.

Pep will turn their wingers into midfielders and their midfielders into centerbacks.

Atleast we'll have midfielders. Stupid rumour of the day: Juve want Rooney and will offer Vidal.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
"You whore"
http://i610.photobucket.com/albums/tt183/niiine87/gifs/33e1m5w.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

You like Mcadams a lot? I rate her pretty high. DAT ASS

[QUOTE][IMG]http://img101.fansshare.com/celebrity/photos/800_rachel-mcadams-wedding-crashers-1220832160.jpg

Few chicks can look amazing in every hair color

rodvik

Semifinalists in Brazil.

Believe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can't wait for the derbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ibaW30ADr57oVm.gif

K1LLER7 said:
Atleast we'll have midfielders. Stupid rumour of the day: Juve want Rooney and will offer Vidal.

I honestly don't know why Vidal is being linked with a move away. He gave quite a few interviews stating his intentions to stay. (possibly forever)

FootballFan

Lol Andres, Falcao is amazing but he isn't taking Colombia to the Semis of the '14 WC. Also you better not reply with a pic of Zunigas face.

I honestly don't know why Vidal is being linked with a move away. He gave quite a few interviews stating his intentions to stay. (possibly forever)

Time for Xavi, Puyol and Pique to do some tappin up.

Top Bottom